Introducing Wallaceton, an exciting Master-Planned Community taking shape in Kitchener’s South End at Huron Rd & Fischer-Hallman Rd! Now selling an exclusive collection of 54 Urban Towns featuring 2 & 3 Bedroom Designs all nestled within this brand new community that offers green trails, retail shops, restaurants, schools, and a unique park setting. Future residents will find themselves just minutes from Downtown Kitchener, Highway 401, CF Fairview Park Mall, Big Box Stores, Fairway Station, the region’s Top Universities and so much more. Best of all, Pricing Starts From The $300’s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Wallaceton Urban Towns
Reasons to Buy
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being less than 10 minutes from Highway 401!
- Conveniently located just 10 minutes from CF Fairview Park Mall which features 120 fashion retailers, stores and services for you to enjoy! Surrounding CF Fairview Park Mall, future residents will also find a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores and Restaurants such as: Best Buy, Shoppers Drug Mart, Michaels, Food Basics, PetSmart, Moxie’s Bar & Grill, Canadian Tire, Walmart and so much more!
- Only 10 minutes from Fairway Station where you will have access to the ION Light Rail Transit (LRT) seamlessly connecting Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge, commuting through the Tri-Cities has never been so convenient!
- Kitchener will have a stop on the newly announced $11 Billion Dollar High Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr). This means residents from Kitchener can get to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in just 48 minutes. Wallaceton Urban Towns will be a quick 14 minute commute to the proposed stop meaning residents can get to Downtown Toronto in less than an hour (Read More Here)
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years, adding 8,400 tech jobs attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto! The growth rate of tech jobs makes it the second fastest in NORTH AMERICA outpacing even Silicon Valley. Google, Microsoft, Shopify, Blackberry, Desire2Learn, Communitech all call Kitchener home!
- Population of 568,500 and one of Canada’s fastest growing communities, expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031. The KW region has the 4th largest population in Ontario!
- Tech companies attracted more than $291 Million Dollars in Venture Capital in 2017
- Home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, this is a region built on Post-Secondary Institutions. Wallaceton Urban Towns will be 10 minutes Conestoga College, 16 minutes from the University of Waterloo and 18 minutes from Wilfrid Laurier University!
Developer: Fusion Homes & Heathwood
Address: Huron Rd & Fischer-Hallman Rd, Kitchener
Pricing: Starting From The $300’s
Storeys / Units: 3 Storeys / 54 Urban Towns
Unit Types: Two Bedroom – Three Bedroom Units
Unit Sizes: 975 sq ft – 1,415 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $196/month* (Includes Common Area Maintenance, Parking Maintenance, Garbage & Snow Removal) *Estimated Fee at Project Completion
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // Balance to 10% at Firming
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements