The Azur Resort is a resort style vacation home development in Davenport, Florida located near Lake Wilson Rd & Osceola Polk Line Rd. This stunning community offers Luxury Vacation Townhomes along with resort-style amenities including a modern designed clubhouse, sleek community pool, kid’s entertainment area and a Health and Wellness Fitness Facility. Just minutes from world class theme parks, world-famous Orlando area attractions, and local beaches. Enjoy easy access to popular shopping and dining areas along International Drive or at the Prime Outlet Mall and more!
Pricing Starting From The $300s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR The Azur Resort
Reasons to Buy*
- The Azur Resort is a resort style vacation home development in Davenport, Florida. consisting of 126 units, which feature 4 unique floor plans ranging from 3 – 6 bedrooms. The boutique resort style amenities include a modern designed clubhouse, sleek community pool, kid’s entertainment area and a Health and Wellness Fitness Facility. The Azur Resort is committed to creating family-oriented neighborhoods that will enrich and compliment the heartbeat of the communities within the surrounding area
- Full Service Resort Management! The Azur Resort has partnered with Turnkey – a professional world class resort operator. The management company has a proven track record to provide all rental and property management services for your new home. Some of the concierge services provided include: 24 Hour VIP Concierge Services, Transportation to all area attractions, Bookings of Restaurants, Theme Park Tickets and Tours, Limousine Service, Airport Pickup / Drop off, Housekeeping and more!
- Orlando had a U.S. record breaking 78 Million visitors in 2018!
- Orlando visitation is increasing by 3 million to 4 million visitors each year since 2009 and is on pace to reach 100 million visitors within the next decade setting itself up for the most visited city IN THE WORLD
- Florida welcomed 3.47 Million Canadian visitors in 2018 – the highest visitor count from any country to the sunshine state
- Known as “The Theme Park Capital of the World”, Orlando’s tourist attractions have drawn in more than 78 million tourists in 2018 and has kept growing annually! Azur Resort is thoughtfully located just 9 minutes from Walt Disney World, 19 minutes from Seaworld, 27 minutes from Universal Studios, 9 minutes from Reunion Resort Golf Course, and 37 minutes from Legoland
- Orlando ranks as one of the busiest American cities for conferences and conventions, with Orange County Convention Centre (OCCC) being the 2nd largest convention facility in the US hosting events that attract about 1.5 million people annually
- Orlando is home to many of the world’s best golf courses, within 15 minutes from the Azur Resort you can enjoy a day golfing at over 20 golf courses!
- Travelling just an hour East or West of Azur Resort, residents can find themselves enjoying some of Florida’s most famous beaches in the world: Daytona Beach, Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg and further South Siesta Key, Miami Beach and the Florida Keys
- Orlando is proving itself to be among the most progressive, forward-looking regions in the country, currently completing or planning investments of approximately $15 Billion in transportation infrastructure, competitive products and quality of life features
- Located just 29 minutes from Orlando International Airport, which has recently added a new terminal which ranks among the most costly expansions at U.S. airports at $2.8 Billion bringing Millions of new visitors
Address: Lake Wilson Rd & Osceola Polk Line Rd, Florida
Pricing: Starting From The $300s
Occupancy: Summer / Beginning of Fall 2021
Number of Homes: 126
Home Types: 3-6 Bedroom Townhomes
Square Footage: 1,916 sq ft – 2,052 sq ft
HOA Fees: Approx. $230-$260/month
Deposit Structure: USD $5,000 to reserve a unit // Initial Deposit – 10% of Purchase Price due at Contract Signing (10 Days After Reservation) // Second Deposit – 10% Balance Due 60 Days After Initial Deposit
Incentives*: Full Upgrade Package (Gourmet Kitchen & Designer Cabinets, Quartz Countertops in Kitchen & Bathrooms, Stainless Steel Appliances, Wall Tiles in Bathrooms), Pool Package (Screened Pool & Deck, Unit 1-5 & 122-126 come with Hot Tubs instead of Pools), Fly & Buy (Make a trip to Florida and purchase your investment property with us to receive up to $2,000 credit on closing)
Resort Style Amenities: Resident Lounge, Children’s Entertainment Area, State of the Art Health and Wellness Fitness Centre, Resort-style Swimming Pool, Kiosks and Barbecue Areas, Resort Style Landscaping at Pool Area
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements