Introducing Duo Condos, the newest addition coming soon to the Station Park Master-Planned Community in Downtown Kitchener! Featuring a highly desirable location at King St W & Victoria St S, residents at Duo will find themselves surrounded with numerous dining options, shops and services that the downtown core has to offer all while being minutes from fantastic transportation options with Central Station and the Kitchener GO Station nearby. Residents will also be minutes from the region’s Top Post-Secondary Schools, Grand River Hospital, Highways 7 & 8 and so much more!
Pricing Starting From $522,405!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Duo at Station Park
Reasons to Buy*
- Featuring a highly desirable location in Downtown Kitchener, residents at Duo will have access to 92 retail shops, 57 restaurants, and 16 entertainment venues all within a five minute drive!
- Home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, the KW region is built on Post-Secondary Institutions. Duo Condos places residents just a 5 minute walk from the School of Pharmacy at the University of Waterloo, 6 minute drive from the new Conestoga College Downtown Campus, an 8 minute drive from Wilfrid Laurier University, and a 9 minute drive from the University of Waterloo!
- Conveniently located just a 4 minute walk from Central Station which is a stop along the ION Light Rail Transit Line which seamlessly connects Waterloo, Kitchener and Cambridge with a total of 19 stations along the route. Commuting through the Tri-Cities has never been so convenient!
- Residents will also be just a 13 minute walk, or a 5 minute drive, from the Kitchener GO Station which offers both GO Train & VIA Rail transit
- Kitchener will have a stop on the newly announced $11 Billion Dollar High Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr). This means residents from Kitchener can get to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in just 48 minutes! DTK2 will be a short 3 minute commute or 12 minute walk from the proposed stop meaning residents can get to Downtown Toronto in less than an hour without the use of a car (Read More Here)
- Population of 568,500 and one of Canada’s fastest growing communities, expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031. The KW region has the 4th largest population in Ontario!
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years adding 8,400 tech jobs attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto! The growth rate of tech jobs makes it the Second Fastest in NORTH AMERICA outpacing even Silicon Valley. Google, Microsoft, Shopify, Blackberry, Desire2Learn, Communitech all call Kitchener home
- Tech companies attracted more than $291 Million Dollars in Venture Capital in 2017
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just minutes from Highways 7 & 8, seamlessly connecting you to Highway 401 in just minutes!
- Only a 4 minute drive, or 12 minute walk, from Grand River Hospital which is home to over 4,000 employees
- Duo Condos is being developed by a highly reputable developer, VanMar Developments, who since 1972 has built condos in Ontario and British Columbia that instil confidence, pride and that special feeling of home!
Developer: VanMar Developments
Address: 607 King St W, Kitchener
Nearest Intersection: King St W & Victoria St S
Pricing: Starting From The $500s
Occupancy: January 2026
Storeys/Suites: Tower 1 – 36 Storeys / Tower 2 – 40 Storeys
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 500 sq ft – 769 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.58/sq ft
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on signing // Balance to 5% in 30 days // 2.5% in 90 days // 2.5% in 180 days // 2.5% in 455 days // 2.5% in 545 days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Purchasers choice of one of the following: $3,000 Private Shopping Experience at Paul Puncher in Waterloo (Luxury Clothing) OR $2,500 Weekend at Langdon Hall in the Village of Blair OR $2,500 Gift Card to Holt Renfrew OR $2,500 Gift Card to Raffi Jewellers
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Lobby, Indoor Lounge, Private Dining Area, Dual-bowling Lanes, Yoga Studio, Modern Fitness Studio & Peloton Studio, Private Hydro-pool Swim Spa, Private Theatre Room, Games Area, Music (Jam) Room, Private Outdoor Cabanas, Outdoor Firepit, Co-working Room and more
Sky Deck Amenities: Open Space, Yoga Deck, Leisure Court, Horseshoe Pit, Terraced Seating, BBQ Area, Rooftop Pool, Hot Tubs, Fire Pit Lounges, Kids’ Playground, Running Track, Dog Park and more
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements