Welcome to Blue Mountain Village, Southern Ontario’s premiere four season destination! Located between the foot of the Niagara Escarpment’s scenic Blue Mountains and the rugged shores and crystal clear waters of Georgian Bay, Blue Mountain Village hosts a wide variety of family accommodations, activities, events and attractions including over 40 unique shops and restaurants, zip lines, ropes courses, hiking, biking, Segway tours, skiing, snowboarding, spas and much more!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Blue Mountain Village
Reasons to Buy*
- Between the foot of the Niagara Escarpment’s scenic Blue Mountains and the rugged shores and crystal clear waters of Georgian Bay, the picturesque Blue Mountain Village is Southern Ontario’s premiere four season destination! A cobblestoned pedestrian village framed by turn-of-the-century Ontario architecture, the Village offers a wide variety of family accommodations, activities, events and attractions including over 40 unique shops and restaurants, zip lines, ropes courses, hiking, biking, Segway tours and much more
- Known as Ontario’s favourite ski destination, Blue Mountain is the biggest public ski area in the province with 365 skiable acres, a 720 foot vertical and 43 runs, 30 of which are lit for night skiing. With 7 chairlifts accessing everything from beginner trails and long cruisers, to gladed runs and steeps in the North, there’s a run for every visitor to Blue!
- Minutes from Georgian Bay which features more than 30,000 islands, 2,000 kilometres of shoreline, majestic towering cliffs, endless beaches and clear blue water
- For all the golfers out there, you will have access to a variety of golf courses in the surrounding area such as: Blue Mountain Golf, Cranberry Golf Course, Golf & Country Club, Batteaux Creek Golf Club and more!
- Minutes from all of your shopping needs in downtown Collingwood which features a Walmart, Canadian Tire, FreshCo, Shoppers Drug Mart, Metro and more. You will also have a great assortment of Boutiques, Restaurants and Cafes for you to enjoy
- Blue Mountain Village was recently purchased by a highly reputable developer, Freed Developments, who is the recipient of numerous design awards and is approaching nearly 10 billion dollars in development and has built over 12,000 units!
Developer: Freed Developments
Address: 156 Jozo Weider Blvd, The Blue Mountains
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements