Introducing Young’s Cove, a stunning new Master-Planned Community nestled by the water’s edge on the banks of Lake Ontario in Prince Edward County! Young’s Cove features a children’s waterpark, a Zen park, kilometers of pathways, green spaces and sustains 7,000 feet of of shoreline along with protected wetlands and hundreds of acres of forest! Not only that, but residents will find themselves in close proximity from Brighton and Trenton for all of their shopping needs, numerous Provincial Parks & Beaches, award-winning wineries, gourmet dining, art galleries, crafts shops and so much more!
Pricing Starting From $1,197,990!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Young’s Cove
Reasons to Buy*
- Nestled in Ontario’s beloved Prince Edward County, Young’s Cove places residents in the heart of a vibrant vacation destination with award-winning wineries, gourmet dining, art galleries and crafts shops, sandy beaches and a vast network of nature trails!
- Young’s Cove offers residents a rare opportunity to live by the water’s edge on the banks of Lake Ontario! The community features a children’s waterpark, a Zen park, kilometers of pathways, green spaces and sustains 7,000 feet of of shoreline along with protected wetlands and hundreds of acres of forest
- The community is conveniently located in between Brighton & Trenton which both provide residents with all of their must-have amenities including grocery stores, shops, dining options, services and much more!
- For boating enthusiasts, there is ample opportunity to enjoy the beauty of Lake Ontario’s calming waters being minutes from numerous marinas and sailing/yacht clubs!
- Residents will also be minutes from a number of beaches such as Sandbanks, Presqu’ile, and North Bank provincial parks
- During the winter seasons, residents will have countless activities to enjoy including cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, ice fishing, and so much more!
- Young’s Cove is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Briarwood Homes, who possesses 28 years of building experience whose communities extend from Kingston in the east, to the northern climes of Muskoka, as well as the south/western region of Fort Erie (and everything in between). Briarwood Homes has an extensive portfolio of high- low- and mid-rise communities in Newmarket, Brampton, Milton, Angus, Sutton and Prince Edward County, to name a few
Developer: Briarwood Homes
Address: Gardenville Rd & Fort Kente Rd, Quinte West
Pricing: Starting From $1,197,990
Occupancy: Vineyard Collection – 2025-2026 // Lake Collection – Mid to Late 2024
Building Types: Detached Homes
Square Footage: 1,202 sq ft – 3,738 sq ft
Vineyard Collection: $20,000 on Signing // $20,000 in 30 Days // $20,000 in 60 Days // $30,000 in 120 Days // $30,000 in 160 Days // $30,000 in 180 Days (Total Deposit: $150,000)
Lake Collection: $25,000 on Signing // $25,000 in 30 Days // $25,000 in 60 Days // $35,000 in 120 Days // $35,000 in 180 Days // $35,000 in 240 Days (Total Deposit: $180,000)
Incentives*: VIP Pricing & First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Amenities: Children’s waterpark, Zen park, Kilometers of pathways, Green spaces and sustains 7,000 feet of of shoreline along with protected wetlands and hundreds of acres of forest
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements