Coming soon Kitchener, Verde Living offers an opportunity to purchase in the highly sought after Laurentian Hills neighbourhood located at Westmount Rd E & Ottawa St S! Here at Verde Living, residents will find themselves in close proximity from a number of highly desirable amenities the city has to offer. Located just minutes from Highway 8, the Mill LRT Station, Big Box Stores, CF Fairview Park Mall and the region’s Top Post-Secondary Schools – Verde Living will be a high in demand address for many years to come!
Pricing Starting From The $400s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Verde Living
Reasons to Buy*
- Conquer your morning commute with exceptional ease! Residents at Verde Living are conveniently located just 2 minutes from Highway 8 which seamlessly connects commuters to Highways 7 & 401
- Residents will also be located just a short commute from Mill Station where you will have access to the ION Light Rail Transit (LRT) seamlessly connecting Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge — commuting through the Tri-Cities has never been so convenient!
- Kitchener will have a stop on the newly announced $11 Billion Dollar High Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr). This means residents from Kitchener can get to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in just 48 minutes. Verde Living will be a quick 8 minute commute to the proposed stop meaning residents can get to Downtown Toronto in less than an hour! (Read More Here)
- Residents are perfectly placed between two prime shopping destinations. The Laurentian Power Centre features a fantastic assortment of retailers such as: Staples, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Zehrs along with a variety of dining options and to the west, residents will have quick and convenient access to Sunrise Shopping Centre which features a Walmart, The Home Depot, Winners, Starbucks, Canadian Tire and more!
- Residents will also be 10 minutes from CF Fairview Park Mall which features 120 fashion retailers, stores and services for you to enjoy! Surrounding CF Fairview Park Mall, residents will also find a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores, restaurants, amongst other retailers such as: Best Buy, Shoppers Drug Mart, Michaels, Food Basics, PetSmart, Moxie’s Bar & Grill, Canadian Tire, Walmart and so much more!
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years, adding 8,400 tech jobs attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto! The growth rate of tech jobs makes it the second fastest in NORTH AMERICA outpacing even Silicon Valley. Google, Microsoft, Shopify, Blackberry, Desire2Learn, Communitech all call Kitchener home!
- Population of 568,500 and one of Canada’s fastest growing communities, expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031. The KW region has the 4th largest population in Ontario!
- Tech companies attracted more than $291 Million Dollars in Venture Capital in 2017
- Home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, this is a region built on Post-Secondary Institutions. Verde Living will be 12 minutes Conestoga College, 8 minutes from the University of Waterloo and 9 minutes from Wilfrid Laurier University!
- Verde Living is being developed by a highly reputable developer, JD Development Group, who was founded in 2010 and have been the catalysts of progress, lending their unique expertise and industry knowledge to give their residents a better way to live
Developer: JD Development Group
Address: Westmount Rd E & Ottawa St S, Kitchener
Occupancy: August 2024
Pricing: Starting From The $400s
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 456 sq ft – 772 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $0.60/sq.ft (Electricity and Water separately metered)
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 2.5% at 60 Days // 2.5% at 120 Days // 2.5% at 365 Days // 2.5% at 720 Days // 5% on Occupancy
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies ($5,000), $0 Assignment Fee, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, $5,000 Credit on Close for 1 Bed + Den Units, $15,000 Credit on Close for 2 Bed Units, $20,000 Parking Discount (Regular Price $55,000 Underground / $40,000 Above Ground), Window Coverings, Right To Lease During Occupancy, 2 Year Transit Credit ($3,000 value, for 1 Bed units)
Suite Finishes: Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Elegant lobby, Fitness studio, Yoga/stretch studio, Co-working lounge available for meetings, studying, or working remotely, Guest suite, Community lounge, Private dining room with kitchenette, Private entertaining lounge with fireplace, Pet wash station, The 2-story rooftop pavilion includes a yoga/stretch area, dining areas, fire table, and BBQ
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements