Welcome to The Reserve Collection at Downsview Park Townhomes, the final release of homes coming soon to the highly successful Downsview Park Townhomes Master-Planned Community! With an incredibly well-thought-out location in Toronto’s North End, Downsview Park Townhomes places future residents moments from an incredible assortment of amenities including multiple Subway Stations, Major Highways, Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Toronto’s Largest Urban Park – Downsview Park, York University and so much more that this area has to offer!
Pricing Starting From $1.3 Million!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR The Reserve Collection at Downsview Park Townhomes
Reasons to Buy
- Conquer your morning commute! Residents at Downsview Park will be perfectly located just 1 minute from Highway 401, 5 minutes from Highway 400, 6 minutes from Highway 427 and 10 minutes from Highway 404, making travelling anywhere in the GTA an absolute breeze!
- Residents will also be surrounded with a number of public transportation options such as Yorkdale Station (5 minutes), Wilson Station (6 minutes) and Downsview Park Station (8 minutes) all of which are routes that run along the Yonge-University Line which seamlessly connect riders to the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre to the North, and Downtown Toronto to the South!
- Conveniently located only 4 minutes from Yorkdale Shopping Centre, which features over 240 retailers, and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as: Burberry, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton and Prada! Surrounding Yorkdale Shopping Centre, you will also find an incredible assortment of Big Box Stores such as: Staples, Costco, The Home Depot, Best Buy, LCBO and more
- Downsview Park Towns is perfectly situated just a few subway stops away from Canada’s second largest university, York University, which is home to 53,000 students and 7,000 faculty. In fact, 6,200 of York’s student population are international students, coming to Canada from 178 countries around the world!
- Approximately a 3 minute drive, or 9 minute walk, from the Humber River Hospital which makes Downsview Park Towns the perfect address for those wanting to live nearby the hospital
- Downsview Park is making a brand new Aerospace Hub which is supposed to bring in 14,000 new jobs to the area
- Located just down the street from Toronto’s largest urban park, Downsview Park! Covering 572 acres of land, Downsview Park offers an incredible variety of activities to enjoy including soccer, baseball, football, rock-climbing, go-karting, Downsview Park Merchants Market, Toronto Wildlife Centre, Festival Terrace, Scotiabank Pond Arena, The Toronto School of Circus Arts, Volleyball Canada, The Hoop Dome and much more
- Downsview Park also offers fantastic amenities to enjoy the great outdoors with the Circuit Path Walking Trail — a paved 2.7km path looping around Downsview lake, orchard, meadow and forests, the 9-acre lake featuring walkways, fountains, stone seating areas, large shade trees, and gardens
- Moments to Downsview Airport which covers 375 acres of land, and was just sold to Public Sector Pension Investments. This will easily be one of the largest redevelopment sites in the nation and you have an opportunity to purchase in the area at pricing which will not be available to you in the future. To give you a magnitude on the size potential — Canary Wharf in England is only 97 acres but has a working population of 120,000 people in 37 commercial buildings with over 300 restaurants. This future development land is well over 3.5 times the size!
- Downsview Park Towns is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Stafford, who possesses over 4 generations of building experience and is known as one of Toronto’s most experienced and innovative real estate development companies! Stafford has earned a reputation for construction quality, beautiful designs and efficient living spaces while consistently developing award winning projects on time and in accordance with the highest standards in the industry
Address: Keele St & Wilson Ave, Toronto
Occupancy: 90-120 Days
Pricing: Starting From $1.3 Million
Number of Homes: 42
Home Types: 3 & 4 Storey Freehold Towns (with POTL fee) featuring 4-6 Bedroom Plans
Square Footage: 2,686 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 2.5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 2.5% in 60 Days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Features & Finishes: Contemporary Architecture, 9’ Ceilings Throughout, Engineered Hardwood on Main Floor and all Hallways, Stained Oak Stairs Throughout, Large Island with Waterfall Edge and Breakfast Bar, Upgraded Appliances, Quartz Kitchen Counters and Matching Backsplashes, 5pc Master Ensuite with Soaker Tub and Double Sinks, White Cultured Marble Countertop in all Bathrooms, Frameless Glass Showers, Luxurious Full Width Vanity Mirrors, 12×24, Porcelain Bathroom Tiles, Main Floor Pot Lights x 12, Programmable Thermostat
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements