Introducing The Cedars at Brydon Bay, Muskoka’s newest Master-Planned Community! Located at Wellington St & Evans Ave E in Gravenhurst, The Cedars at Brydon Bay will feature over 100 Detached Homes just off the shores of Lake Muskoka, moments north of the town of Gravenhurst. Here, residents will have ample opportunity to enjoy a fantastic assortment of activities from Dining, Shopping, Golfing, Provincial Parks, Watersports, Winter Sports, Hiking, Cycling and so much more that Muskoka has to offer!
36′ Detached Homes Starting From $799,990!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR The Cedars at Brydon Bay
Reasons to Buy*
- Nestled in beautiful Muskoka which has been named time and time again as one of the best places to visit in Canada by publications such as National Geographic, Frommer’s and Reader’s Digest!
- Located just a few minutes north of downtown Gravenhurst, known as “The Gateway to Muskoka”,residents can easily accomplish their daily errands by heading to the south end of town where they can find stores like the LCBO, Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Sobeys, Giant Tiger and more
- Living in Muskoka means having limitless options when it comes to enjoying the great outdoors! In the warmer months you can easily spend the day lounging at one of the many beaches in the surrounding area or go for a hike at one of the nearby scenic trails. In the winter months, you can snowmobile over hundreds of kilometres of trails and vast frozen stretches of lake, hike, cross-country ski, or snowshoe across beautiful, groomed paths in and around the area’s resorts
- Only 7 minutes from the Muskoka Wharf, a prized destination in Muskoka, which is home of the Gravenhurst Farmer’s Market which has plenty of shops and eateries to enjoy!
- For the golfers out there, Muskoka is home to a number of golf courses from 9-hole courses to challenging 18-hole courses. Taboo Muskoka Golf Course, Muskoka Bay Resort, Muskoka Highlands Golf Links, Bracebridge Golf Club and Driving Range and so many others are just moments from The Cedars at Brydon Bay!
- Cedars at Brydon Bay is being developed by LIV Communities who possesses over 45 years of home building experience and has developed a reputation for designing and building exclusive, high-quality custom homes in desirable locations
Developer: LIV Communities
Address: Wellington St & Evans Ave E, Gravenhurst
Pricing: Starting From $799,990
Occupancy: May 2024 – April 2025
Number of Homes: 107 Total
Home Types: 36′ Detached Homes
Square Footage: 1,649 sq ft – 2,869 sq ft
Option 1: $15,000 on Signing // $15,000 in 60 Days // $15,000 in 90 Days // $15,000 in 120 Days // Balance to 10% in 150 Days (Includes additional $5,000 Décor Incentive)
Option 2: $15,000 on Signing // $5,000 in 30 Days // $5,000 in 60 Days // $5,000 in 90 Days // $5,000 in 120 Days // $5,000 in 150 Days // $5,000 in 180 Days // $5,000 in 210 Days // $5,000 in 240 Days // $5,000 in 270 Days // $5,000 in 300 Days // $5,000 in 330 Days // Balance to 10% in 365 Days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Exclusive Bonus Offer (Granite Kitchen Countertops + Wood Grain Vinyl Flooring on Main Floor OR $10,000 Decor Dollars + 4 Hawkridge Golf Club Passes + Free Assignment), Premium Exterior Vinyl Siding (Including insulated siding on sides and rear of home), 9′ Main Floor Ceiling Height, Extended Upper Cabinetry in Kitchen, Direct Access from Garage to Home if Grade Permits, Heat Recovery Ventilator for Healthier Indoor Air Quality, Stairs Designed with Extra Deep 10″ Treads, Subfloors are Nailed, Screwed, and Glued, for Quieter Floors, All Air Ducts are Professionally Cleaned
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements