Skale believes there’s an unexplained phenomenon at play when you enter a space that just feels right, a space that anticipates your needs before you realize you even have them.
The energy changes. It draws you in, cloaks you in comfort, seduces you with its sleek, fluid lines, and gently beckons you to stay. It’s unmistakably visceral. And it can only be achieved when function and form are inextricably bound, when a space is created with people’s needs and feelings in mind.
When these pieces come together, the result is a space that’s impossibly intuitive – a unified whole infused with modern, inspired, and above all, purposeful design.
The result is the bluffs. And it’s brought to you by skale.REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR The Bluffs
Reasons to Buy
- Located in the Cliffcrest neighbourhood in Scarborough set amidst the idyllic backdrop of the Scarborough Bluffs and Lake Ontario
- In less than 5 Minutes you will have access to multiple TTC Bus Routes & is 9 Minutes to the Warden Subway Station where in 5 short stops (or a 15 Minute Drive) you will arrive at the Scarborough Town Centre which has over 250 stores, 750 brands to shop & 32 culinary offerings for you to enjoy
- You will also be just 12 Minutes away from the Kennedy Subway Station which will be a stop along the future Eglinton Crosstown LRT — travelling 19km across the GTA with a total of 25 stops, the new Eglinton LRT will allow its commuters to travel 60% faster than their current travel time
- Perfectly situated less than 15 Minutes from Highway 401, within close proximity to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the Gardiner Expressway — travelling throughout the city will be a breeze
- In less than 10 Minutes you can find yourself enjoying beautiful views of Lake Ontario or lounging at the beach at the numerous parks that overlook the lake such as Bluffer’s Park Beach, Scarborough Bluffs Park Beach, Scarborough Crescent Park & More
- Located on Kingston Road which features tons of shops, retail, restaurants & more for you to enjoy
- The Bluffs is being built by Skale Developments, a highly reputable developer with over 50 years of experience!
Developer: Skale Developments
Address: 2815 Kingston Rd, Scarborough
Nearest Intersection: St Clair Ave & Kingston Rd
Pricing: Starting From The Mid-To-High $400,000s
Occupancy: Summer 2020
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom + Den Suites
Suite Sizes: 493 Sq Ft – 1,692 Sq Ft
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 180 Days // 5% on Occupancy
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.59 / Sq Ft (Hydro & Water Separately Metered)
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances and Stacked Washer & Dryer Included, Parking Included
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
Building Amenities: Media & Lounge, Outdoor Terrace, Private Dining Room, Fitness Room & Crossfit Area, Stair Lounge & More
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements