Introducing Maxx Urban Towns — a brand new series of Stacked Urban Towns coming to Pickering, near William Jackson Dr and Earl Grey Ave, perfectly placing you minutes from everything you need — minutes from Major Highways, Parks, Big Box Stores, Ajax GO Station and more. Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $400’sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Maxx Urban Towns
Reasons to Buy
- A convenient location just 7 Minutes from Highway 407 & 8 Minutes from Highway 401 allows you to travel throughout the GTA with ease
- You are also just 11 Minutes from the Ajax GO Station & 12 Minutes from the Pickering GO Station where you are able to take the GO Train to Union Station in less than 30 minutes or you can take a number of scheduled bus routes to all over the GTA including York University, Union Station, the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, Richmond Hill & More
- Less than 10 Minutes from the Pickering Town Centre which features 200 retailers, services, and dining options for you to enjoy
- Within close proximity to a great variety of Big Box Stores such as: Costco, No Frills, Sobeys, LCBO, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Walmart Supercentre, Canadian Tire and more — all accessible in less than 15 Minutes!
- You will be moments from the upcoming Durham Live — set to be completed in 2019 with a budget of $1.3 billion, Durham Live will transform this Pickering site into a top tourist hub in the GTA. It will include: a World-Class Casino, Year-Round Indoor Waterpark, a Giant Amphitheatre, State-of-the-Art Cinema, a Five-Star Restaurant Strip, a Luxury Hotel, Big Box Retail, a Fitness Centre & Spa, a Film Studio & More! More than just a Casino — Durham Live will bring in as many as 12,000 jobs & provide tons of tourism opportunities!
- For the golfers out there, you will have 7 Golf Courses to enjoy in the surrounding area — Carruthers Creek Golf & Country Club, Pickering Golf Club, Riverside Golf Course are all accessible in less than 20 Minutes!
- Over the next 20 years Pickering will lead the GTA in growth with an additional 70,000 residents, 35,000 jobs, and 1,000 acres of land for business and homes & as the eastern gateway of the Toronto Region, Durham is on track to reach one million residents by 2031!
- Surrounded with outdoor amenities such as: Greenwood Conservation Area, Valley Farm Ravine, Ajax Waterfront Park & more!
Developer: Trillium Housing & VanMar Developments
Address: William Jackson Dr and Earl Grey Ave, Pickering
Nearest Major Intersection: Brock Rd & Taunton Rd
Building Type: Stacked Urban Towns
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements