Introducing James House, a stunning new 8-Storey Condominium coming soon to the heart of Ottawa’s Downtown Core at Bank St & Gladstone Ave! A cherished location in Ottawa’s Centretown Neighbourhood, residents will find themselves steps from numerous restaurants, shops, and cafes lining Bank St, all while being surrounded with some of the city’s most prized amenities. Located just moments from the University of Ottawa, Carleton University, the Parliament Train Station, Bus Stops, Highway 417, CF Rideau Centre, and so much more — James House will be a high-in-demand address for years to come!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR James House
Reasons to Buy*
- Located in the heart of Downtown Ottawa’s Centretown neighbourhood, residents at James House will find themselves surrounded with a number of Restaurants, Cafes, Boutiques, Nightlife Venues and so much more!
- Residents will also find themselves moments from some of the Capital’s most exciting venues such as: Parliament Hill, Rideau Canal, Byward Market, National Gallery of Canada, The Canadian Museum of Nature & Canada Agriculture and Food Museum and more
- 6 Minute commute from the University of Ottawa, which is among ️Canada’s Top 10 Universities and among the Top 1% of Universities in the world! Home to over 40,000 students, the University of Ottawa offers more than 550 programs and has a Co-Operative Education Program that is amongst the top five in the country!
- Conveniently located just 6 minutes from Carleton University which is home to over 27,000 students, and with only 3,601 on-campus beds available, James House provides a convenient solution to this problem being such a short distance away!
- Fantastic location for all of your transportation needs! Residents at James House will be steps from a number of Bus Stops, only a 4 minute drive (or 14 minute walk) from the Parliament Train Station, and 3 minutes from Highway 417
- Located less than 10 minutes from CF Rideau Centre, Ottawa’s leading shopping destination, and home to the biggest names in fashion, beauty, dining, electronics and more
- 8 Minutes from the University of Ottawa Heart Institute, 9 minutes from The Ottawa Hospital Riverside Campus, and 9 minutes from the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- James House is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Urban Capital, who possesses 25 years of building experience and have delivered over 4,900 urban condominiums, with another 3,900 now under construction and several thousand in the pipeline, totalling over $4.4 billion in development!
Developer: Urban Capital
Address: 390 Bank St, Ottawa
Nearest Intersection: Bank St & Gladstone Ave
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 9 Storeys / 130 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suites Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertop, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements