Welcome to Highcrest, a stunning new intimate community comprised of Semi-Detached & Detached Homes coming soon to Whitby Shores! Featuring a highly desirable location in Whitby’s south end, residents at Highcrest will be surrounded with breathtaking outdoor amenities being moments from Whitby Harbour, Lake Ontario and Lynde Creek all while being minutes from the Whitby GO Station, Highways 401 & 412, Durham College – Whitby Campus, Oshawa Centre, Big Box Stores and so much!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Highcrest
Reasons to Buy*
- Nestled within the Whitby Shore neighbourhood, residents will be surrounded with stunning natural amenities with Lynde Creek and the Lynde Shores Conservation area to the west, Lake Ontario to the south, and Whitby Harbour in the east!
- Conveniently located from all of your transportation needs, residents at Highcrest will be approximately 5 minutes from the Whitby GO Station! Here, you are able to take the GO Train to Union Station in under an hour, or a number of scheduled bus routes to all over the GTA
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just minutes from both Highways 401 & 412!
- Minutes to all of your shopping needs at the largest shopping centre in the Durham Region, Oshawa Centre, which features over 230 stores, services, and dining options for you to enjoy!
- You will also be within close proximity from SmartCentres Oshawa South and Thickson Ridge Power Centre which feature a fantastic variety of Big Box Stores, Retailers, and Dinging Options such as: Walmart, Dollarama, SAIL, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Starbucks, Five Guys, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, The Home Depot and so much more!
- Approximately 8 minutes from all of your entertainment and dining needs at the Whitby Entertainment Centrum with venues like Landmark Cinemas, Jack Astor’s, Milestones, Playdium and more
- Minutes from Durham College – Whitby Campus which has recently undergone its fourth phase of revitalization and expansion with a new 60,000 sq ft facility dedicated to industrial skilled trades. The Whitby Campus has seen a 130 per cent increase in student population over the past 10 years!
- Highcrest is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Laurier Homes, who since 1976, has been creating communities across the GTA including Oakville, Mississauga, Milton, Richmond Hill, Scarborough and Markham!
Developer: Laurier Homes
Address: Victoria St W & Gordon St, Whitby
Number of Homes: TBA
Home Types: Semi-Detached & Detached Homes
Square Footage: Semis starting from 1,750 sq ft // Detached Homes starting from 2,400 sq ft
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Charges, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Features & Finishes: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements