Joining in on the excitement in Mississauga’s Downtown Core, Exchange District will be adding an abundance of amenities with new retail, office, shopping, dining, a boutique hotel, parks & public spaces all bundled into this mix-used community. Perfectly poised just steps from Square One, Sheridan College, Celebration Square, MiWay Transit, Highways & the upcoming Hurontario LRT — you can be one of the lucky few to call this home!
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $400s!
SUITES STILL REMAINING AT TOWERS 1 & 2REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Exchange District 3
Reasons to Buy*
- AAA Location – you are in the heart of Mississauga!
- Mississauga neighbours Toronto and is currently the sixth most populated city in Canada. The GTA is also growing at a rate of over 100,000 persons per year according to Stats Canada leaving Mississauga in a prime position to harbour a part of that growth
- Less than a 5 Minute Walk to Square One, Ontario’s largest shopping centre, boasting over 2,200,000 sq ft of retail space with more than 360 stores & services for you to enjoy
- Walking distance to Sheridan College which has gone through a massive expansion and now has total enrollment capacity at approximately 5,500 Students
- Walking Distance to Celebration Square, the YMCA, City Hall, Mississauga Library
- Located steps to a stop along the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) which will feature 22 Stops travelling along 18km along Hurontario, seamlessly connecting you to Brampton and Mississauga (Set to be completed in 2022)
- In close proximity to the MiWay Transit System, GO Train Station and Highways 403, 401, 410 & 407
- Steps from Canada’s Largest Development In History! 130-Acres of land surrounding Square One Shopping Centre will transformed with the addition of 37 new Residential Towers which are to house approximately 18,000 residents, new Office Towers bringing thousands of new jobs to Mississauga’s Downtown, new Retail and Restaurants, a new Transit Hub connecting to the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) and finally a new Downtown that will rival major cities across North America. Mississauga is about to grow exponentially – do not miss your chance to be a part it!
- Exchange District is being developed by Camrost Felcorp. who has established its place as one of the foremost names in the development industry since 1976 by consistently leading the way in creating landmark condominiums, and is behind many of the Greater Toronto Area’s most distinctive and memorable residential communities and commercial properties
Developer: Camrost Felcorp
Nearest Major Intersection: Burnhamthorpe Rd & Hurontario St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2024
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements