District 225 Condos will be the newest addition joining Miami’s Downtown Core. Located at N Miami & NW 2nd, the perfect location for those looking to own a piece of the “Magic City”. Residents will find themselves surrounded by the best of the best that Miami has to offer including the city’s famous beaches, entertainment venues, FTX arena, Maurice Ferre Park, the best restaurants in the world, nightlife, the newly expanded multibillion dollar Port of Miami, and so much more that the city has to offer!
Pricing Starting From The $300s USDREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR District 225
Reasons to Buy*
- Florida welcomed 3.47 Million Canadian visitors in 2019 – the highest visitor count from any country to the sunshine state
- A location unlike any other, residents will enjoy unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach, and the Atlantic Ocean
- AIRBNB Friendly – the building has been designed for effortless hosting on AIRBNB*
- Located in one of Miami’s most prestigious areas right next to the port of Miami, the bay, the FTX Arena, Maurice Ferre Park, Miami World Centre, all while being surrounded with some of the best Entertainment Venues and restaurants in the world
- Just a short 10 minute drive to South Beach
- Only 15 minutes from Miami International Airport
- Fully Finished and Furnished Studio, 1-Bedroom, and 2-Bedroom Residences
- Florida is the 3rd largest state by population in the US and an International hot spot for tourists
- The Miami Central Station is conveniently located just a few blocks away from the site, allowing residents to travel to Orlando Florida seamlessly via high speed rail with stops along the way
- Minutes away from some of Miami’s world-renowned beaches including South Beach, Surfside, North Beach and more!
- Almost 70% of Miami’s residents rent! This is because most of the people in Miami work in temporary or seasonal jobs, specifically in the tourism industry, which employs over 145,000 people (You can read more about this here)
- Average Rent in Miami: The average rent for a Studio Apartment is $2,121 // The average rent for a 1 Bedroom apartment is $2,578 // The average rent for a 2 Bedroom apartment is $3,362 // The average rent for a 3 Bedroom apartment is $4,399 — Miami rents have increased by 3.4% compared to last month, and are up by 25.96% compared to last year!
- The tourism industry in Miami is BOOMING! Greater Miami and the Beaches’ hotel industry had a strong performance in 2019, ranking in the top 10 among the top 25 hotel markets in the U.S. according to STR, the leader in providing insights for the hotel industry. Greater Miami attracted 16.3 million overnight visitors and an additional 7.9 million Day Trippers, for a record number of 24.2 million total visitors in 2019. Total economic impact eclipsed $17.9billion with the vast majority, $16.3 billion, coming from overnight guests!
- The Related Group has been a pioneer in the transformation of Miami into a world-class destination. One neighbourhood at a time, the Related Group’s market-leading luxury high-rises have reshaped the skyline and reimagined the lifestyle of Brickell, Midtown, and South Beach. With District 225, they are bringing the same spirit to the very heart of the city.
Developer: The Related Group
Address: 225 N. Miami Ave., Miami, FL 33128
Pricing: Condos Starting From The $300s USD
Occupancy: Q2 2023
Home Types: Condos
Square Footage: 458 sq ft – 884 sq ft
Condo Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: 10% at contract // 10% after 60 days // 10% at groundbreaking (scheduled end 2021) // 10% at top-off (scheduled 3rd quarter of 2022) // 60% at closing (scheduled 2nd quarter 2023)
Suite Features: Fully Finished and Furnished Studio, 1-Bedroom, and 2-Bedroom Residences, 9-foot-high Ceilings, Contemporary Lighting Packages, Gourmet Kitchens Featuring Custom Italian Cabinetry, Smeg Kitchen Appliances, Full-size Washer and Dryer, Smart Home Technology for Seamless Personalization, Pre-wired for High-speed Communications and Data Connection, Smart Access Using Keyless Entry
Building Amenities: Double-height Lobby with 24/7 Concierge Services, 24/7 Valet Services and Self-parking (Valet Parking Included), 24/7 Security Services, High-speed Elevators, Controlled Property Access, On-demand Housekeeping Services, Co-working Floor Featuring: Private Meeting Rooms, Conference Room, Lounge Area, High-speed Internet, and a Full-service Kitchen, Expansive Resort-style Pool Deck, Treatment Room and Spa with Separate His-and-Hers Saunas, Steam Rooms, and Changing Rooms, Electric Bikes with Charging Stations, Two Floors of Activity Amenities Featuring: a State-of-the-art Fully Equipped Fitness Center that Includes a Private Yoga/Spinning Room with Virtual Trainer, an Indoor Basketball Court, 28-foot-high Rock Climbing Wall, and a Regulation-size Racquetball Court
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements