Introducing Deerview Heights, a new community featuring an exclusive collection of Urban Towns coming soon to Pickering! Featuring a highly desirable location near Brock Rd & Rossland Rd W, residents at Deerview Heights are perfectly placed just moments from a number of amenities including the Pickering GO Station, Highways 407 & 401, the Pickering Town Centre, Conservation Areas, Parks, Trails, Golf Courses and so much more that this burgeoning area has to offer!
Pricing Starting From $862,900!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Deerview Heights
Reasons to Buy*
- Located in Pickering, a growing affluent community which boasts an average household income of $114,000. With more affordable housing options and a 26 minute non-stop GO Train Express directly into Union Station — Deerview Heights will be the perfect location for the growing millennial population to call home!
- Over the next 20 years Pickering will lead the GTA in growth with an additional 70,000 residents, 35,000 jobs, and 1,000 acres of land for business and homes & as the eastern gateway of the Toronto Region, Durham is on track to reach one million residents by 2031
- Minutes from Durham Live! With a budget of $1.3 billion, Durham Live will transform this Pickering site into a top tourist hub in the GTA featuring a World-Class Casino, Year-Round Indoor Waterpark, a Giant Amphitheatre, State-of-the-Art Cinema, a Five-Star Restaurant Strip, a Luxury Hotel, Big Box Retail, a Fitness Centre & Spa, a Film Studio and more! More than just a Casino — Durham Live will bring in as many as 12,000 jobs and provide tons of tourism opportunities!
- Conveniently located just 9 minutes from the Pickering GO Station where you are able to take the GO Train to Union Station in less than 30 minutes or you can take a number of scheduled bus routes to all over the GTA including York University, Union Station, the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, Richmond Hill and more
- Conquer your morning commute with exceptional ease being just 6 minutes from Highway 401 and 4 minutes from Highway 407!
- Only a 7 minute drive from Pickering Town Centre which features over 200 retail, services, and dining options for your to enjoy. There is also a great assortment of retailers and services in the surrounding area which include a: Loblaws, Food Basics, Home Depot and more!
Address: Palmers Sawmill Rd, Pickering
Nearest Intersection: Brock Rd & Rossland Rd W
Pricing: Starting From $862,900
Occupancy: Spring 2023
Number of Homes: 144 Units // 13 Buildings
Home Types: Urban Towns & Traditional Towns
Square Footage: 1,096 sq ft – 1,821 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $180 – $200/month
Urban Towns: $20,000 on Signing // $25,000 in 30 Days // $12,500 in 60 Days // $12,500 in 90 Days // $12,500 in 120 Days // $12,500 in 150 Days
Traditional Towns: $20,000 on Signing // $25,000 in 30 Days // $25,000 in 60 Days // $25,000 in 90 Days // $25,000 in 180 Days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements