Introducing Daniels Corporation’s latest condominium coming soon to Toronto’s prized Regent Park! Daniels on Parliament is an exciting new condominium coming soon to the east end at Parliament St & Gerrard St E where residents are thoughtfully located just moments from a number of highly desirable amenities including: the upcoming East Harbour Transit Hub, TTC Bus & Streetcar Routes, Gardiner Expressway, Regent Park, Top Universities, Restaurants, Shops, Cafes and more!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Daniels on Parliament
Reasons to Buy*
- AAA Location in Regent Park, which neighbours the West Don Lands, and is said to be Toronto’s next great neighbourhood! The area is going to be transformed from former industrial lands into a sustainable, mixed-use, pedestrian-friendly, riverside community and will feature 6,000 new residential units, ample employment and commercial space, at least one elementary school and two child-care centres!
- Boasting a perfect Transit Score of 100/100, Daniels on Parliament is perfectly positioned for all of your public transportation needs being just steps from multiple TTC Transit and Streetcar routes. Residents will also be within walking distance from the upcoming East Harbour Transit Hub, which is planned to be the best served transit station outside of Union Station in the GTA! It will include local and regional transit connections, including Regional Express Rail, SmartTrack, Broadview LRT, Queen’s Quay LRT and the Relief Line subway
- Conveniently located just 5 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway seamlessly connecting you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the QEW — travelling in and out of the city will be a breeze!
- 5 Minutes from George Brown College – St. James Campus, 4 minutes from Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University), and 6 minutes from the University of Toronto — when combined are all home to over 120,000 students!
- Walking distance to the Award Winning Six Acre Regent Park & Aquatic Centre, as well as the all new Regent Park Athletic Grounds which will features an Ice Rink, Artificial Turf Soccer, Cricket Pitch, Basketball Court, Children’s Playground and Community Gardens
- National retailers such as Sobeys, Tim Hortons, Subway, Wendys, RBC, Rogers and Shoppers Drug Mart have all decided to be a part of this growing community and all are also going to be walking distance!
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity with exciting venues such as the Distillery District, St Lawrence Market, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexandra Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail and entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- The Daniels Corporation is a highly reputable developer who has been building homes since 1983 and has built more than 35,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use, mixed-income and multi-generational communities as well as cultural, institutional, commercial, and retail spaces!
Developer: The Daniels Corporation
Address: 365 Parliament St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Parliament St & Gerrard St E
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements