An exciting brand new community featuring Condos & Townhomes is coming soon to Keele St & Eglinton Ave W! Being built by the highly reputable Daniels Corporation, Daniels FirstHome Keelesdale will provide its future residents with ease and enjoyment being just moments from the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT, Eglinton West Subway Station, Highways 400 & 401, Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Downsview Park and so much more! Pricing Starting From The $400’sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Daniels FirstHome Keelesdale
Reasons to Buy
- 6 Minute walk from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT (set to be completed in 2021) which will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto (from Mount Dennis Station all the way to Kennedy Station) allowing you to travel 19 kilometres faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- You are also less than 15 minutes from Eglinton West Station where you will have access to multiple TTC Bus Routes as well as the Yonge-University Subway line where you can travel South to the brand new VMC extension into Vaughan, or North to Downtown Toronto’s Union Station!
- Accomplish your daily errands with ease having Big Box Stores such as: Canadian Tire, FreshCo, Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, Metro, LCBO & much more less than 10 Minutes away
- You will also be just 6 Minutes from the Yorkdale Shopping Centre, totalling more than 240 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry, Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton & Much More
- 12 Minutes from York University — Canada’s second largest university which is home to 53,000 students, 7,000 faculty. 6,200 of York’s student population are international students, coming to Canada from 178 countries around the world
- 6 Minutes from Downsview Park Covering 572 acres of land, Downsview Park offers an incredible variety of activities to enjoy including soccer, baseball, football, rock-climbing, go-karting, Downsview Park Merchants Market, Toronto Wildlife Centre, Festival Terrace, Scotiabank Pond Arena, The Toronto School of Circus Arts, Volleyball Canada, The Hoop Dome & Much More
- Downsview Park offers fantastic amenities to enjoy the great outdoors with the Circuit Path Walking Trail — a paved 2.7km path looping around Downsview lake, orchard, meadow and forests, the 9-acre lake featuring walkways, fountains, stone seating areas, large shade trees, and gardens
- Less than 10 Minutes to both Highways 401 & 400 — making travelling in and around the GTA an absolute breeze!
- The Daniels Corporation is one of Ontario’s premiere builders as they have focused on creating mixed use communities through constructing over 27,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces. They have also been named Ontario’s High Rise Builder of the year in 2016 & 2017 by Tarion Warranty’s Homeowner’s Choice Awards which shows their dedication to quality and excellence!
Developer: The Daniels Corporation
Address: 2175 Keele St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Keele St & Eglinton Ave W
Pricing: Starting From The $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites // Townhomes
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: $7,000 on Signing // $7,000 in 10 Days // $1,000 every month starting 30 days after signing until occupancy date // Balance of 5% due on Occupancy
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements