Introducing Canary House Condos, the newest condominium coming soon to the Canary District Master-Planned Community located at Front St E & Cherry St in Toronto’s Corktown neighbourhood! Here, future residents will be just moments from the Downtown core, the Gardiner Expressway, Distillery District, Sugar Beach, Top Universities and so much more all while being steps from TTC Bus and Streetcar Transit making travelling throughout the city an absolute breeze!
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Canary House
Reasons to Buy
- AAA Location in Downtown Toronto’s East End! Canary House is the perfect address to live, work and play. Residents will be just a 5 minute walk from the Distillery District, which features a fantastic assortment of of trendy restaurants, cafes, art galleries, and boutiques. Residents will also be a quick 5 minute walk from Corktown Common Park which spans over 18-acres and features playgrounds, a splash pad, athletic field and open lawns
- Conveniently located steps from the Cherry St Streetcar seamlessly connecting you to Broadview Station, Union Station and Dundas West Station!
- Residents will also be just 1 minute from the Gardiner Expressway seamlessly connecting you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the QEW — travelling in and out of the city will be a breeze!
- Located in a city that has proven to be a magnet for growth! In all of Toronto there is 1,461,020 Million jobs, 511,200 (35%) of these jobs are in Downtown Toronto. From 2011-2016 Downtown employment has seen an increase of 69,280 jobs!
- 3 Minutes from George Brown College – St. James Campus, 5 Minutes from Ryerson University, 10 Minutes from the University of Toronto — when combined are all home to over 120,000 students!
- 5 Minutes from the Toronto Eaton Centre, 5 minutes from Sugar Beach, 8 minutes from Woodbine Beach
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Distillery District, St Lawrence Market, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
Developer: Dream Developments
Address: 398 Front St E, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Front St & Cherry St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements