Introducing Canada House, a brand new condominium coming soon to Spadina Ave & Lakeshore Blvd W in Toronto! A highly desirable location in Toronto’s Entertainment District means future residents will experience the best of the best that Toronto has to offer! Moments from Union Station, the Spadina Streetcar, the Harbourfront, Rogers Centre, the Financial District, Top Universities and so much more! Pricing Starting From The High $700’sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Canada House
Reasons to Buy
- AAA Location in the absolute heart of Downtown Toronto, Canada House Condos will provide its future residents with views only one could dream about overlooking the Rogers Centre Stadium, CN Tower, and Lake Ontario!
- All of your transportation needs are taken cared for! You will be a 15 minute walk from Union Station where you will have access to the Subway, GO Train, GO Bus, VIA Rail Canada Train, as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes you can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes. You are also steps from multiple TTC Transit Bus Stops as well as the Spadina Ave Streetcar — travelling throughout the city could not get any easier!
- You are also just a 4 minute commute from Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity with exciting venues such as the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, TIFF Bell Lightbox The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, The Harbourfront Centre as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area!
- 6 minutes commute from Toronto’s Hospital District Including Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, Mt Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital
- Minutes to the University of Toronto, Ryerson University, George Brown College & OCAD University
- Close proximity to the Gardiner Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway (DVP)
- Canada House is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Concord, who possesses over 30 years of experience and is responsible for the development of over 130 residential and mixed-use buildings!
Address: 23 Spadina Ave, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Lakeshore Blvd W & Spadina Ave
Pricing: Starting From The High $700’s
Occupancy: June 2021
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 505 sq ft – 1,198 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.62 / sq ft (Electricity, Parking & Locker Excluded)
Deposit Structure: 5% on Signing // 5% in 120 Days // 5% in 210 Days // 5% in 400 Days // 5% on Occupancy
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Indoor Pool & Lounge, Dipping Pool, Hot Tub & Cold Plunge, 79th Floor Sky Lounge, 68th Floor Sky Gym, Event Kitchen
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements