An incredible opportunity to live, play and work against the calming waters of Lake Ontario. Meet Brightwater, a breathtaking master-planned mixed-use community covering 72 acres of land in Mississauga’s beloved Port Credit Neighbourhood where nature, entertainment and convenience all come together. Moments from Lake Ontario, Parks, Shopping, Restaurants, Port Credit GO Station, the QEW, the upcoming Hurontario LRT and so much more, Brightwater is exactly where you want to be.
Pricing Starting From The $500’s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Brightwater
Reasons to Buy
- Live in a Master-Planned Community where everything you need and more is literally steps away! Covering 72 acres of land, this community will offer over 14 acres of public parks, over 300,000 sq ft of Shops, Restaurants, Offices and Services, and an Elementary School
- Located in the highly desirable Port Credit neighbourhood, the heart of Mississauga’s entertainment hub for shopping, events, music and dining on the waterfront, where you will have over 400 unique businesses to explore
- Conveniently located just 6 Minutes from the Port Credit GO Station where you will have access to both GO Bus & Go Train Service allowing you to comfortably travel to Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in under 30 Minutes!
- The Port Credit GO Station will also be home to a stop along the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) which will feature 22 Stops travelling along 20km along Hurontario, seamlessly connecting you to Brampton and Mississauga (Set to be completed in 2022)
- You will be less than 10 Minutes from the QEW connecting you to Highways 427, 401, 407 & 403 making travelling throughout the GTA an absolute breeze
- Enjoying the great outdoors will be an everyday affair due to the fact that the community will have direct access to Lake Ontario and the waterfront trail. You are also minutes from a great assortment of parks that line Lake Ontario such as: JC Saddington Park, Richard’s Memorial Park, Jack Darling Memorial Park, Lakefront Promenade Park and Rattray Conservation Area!
- Less than 20 Minutes from Humber College – Lakeshore Campus & the University of Toronto Mississauga Campus — when combined are home to over 20,000 students!
- Brightwater is being developed by a group of highly reputable developers: Diamond Corp, Dream & FRAM + Slokker — when combined possess over 80 years of experience!
Developer: Kilmer Group, Diamond Corp, Dream & FRAM + Slokker
Address: Mississauga Rd S & Lakeshore Rd W, Mississauga
Pricing: Starting From The $500’s
Occupancy: May 2023
Storeys / Suites: Brightwater I – 5 Storeys / 75 Suites // Brightwater II – 14 Storeys / 235 Condos + 15 Townhomes
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two Bedroom + Den Suites
Suite Sizes: 522 sq ft – 985 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.58 / sq ft (Hydro separately metered. Water hot and cold excluded)
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 180 Days // 5% in 540 Days // 5% on Occupancy
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies ($10,000 for 1 Bedroom & 1 Bedroom + Den // $12,000 for 2 Bedroom & Up), Free Assignment (Value of $7,500 Plus Legal Fee & HST), Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Discounted Parking ($55,000 – Originally $60,000), FREE Locker (Value of $5,000), Right To Lease During Occupancy, FREE Moveable Island (Value of $3,500)
Suite Features: 9ft Ceilings, Laminate Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Paneled Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: 24-hour concierge, Large parcel storage, Entertainment lounges & party rooms, Gym, Yoga & meditation spaces, Outdoor dining & BBQs, Rooftop terrace/sun deck, Co-working space, Petspa, Bicycle storage, Smart home connections, Community Village Square for all seasons, 20,000+SF of ground-floor retail, Unique location amenities at the gateway of Brightwater and more
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements