Introducing Artisan Ridge, an intimate brand new community featuring 2 – 4 Bedroom Detached Homes nestled in Thorold! A perfect location for those seeking a more relaxed and serene lifestyle in the heart of the Niagara region at Beaverdams Rd & Collier Rd S. Here at Artisan Ridge, future residents will experience the ease and convenience of having fantastic amenities just minutes away — Brock University, Niagara College, Major Highways, Niagara Falls, Pen Centre, and St. Catharines are only just a few of the luxuries surrounding Artisan Ridge. Pricing Starting From The High $400’sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Artisan Ridge
Reasons to Buy
- Less than 10 minutes to Brock University & Niagara College — when combined are home to over 25,000 students!
- Perfectly located just 3 minutes from Highway 406, seamlessly connecting you to the QEW in less than 10 minutes making traveling throughout the Niagara Region & the GTA an absolute breeze!
- Less than 15 minutes from Niagara Falls for all of your entertainment needs — Attractions, Casinos, Golf, Outdoor Recreation, Nightlife, Shopping, Shows, Spas, Waterparks, Theme Parks, Wineries, Breweries, and Distilleries are all only just a short drive away! You will also have access to the Rainbow Bridge which will take you into the United States
- 5 minutes from Niagara’s largest shopping centre, Pen Centre, which features 180 stores and services in one million sq ft of shopping fun. You will also be 10 Minutes from SmartCentres Niagara Falls which features Big Box Stores such as: Lowe’s Home Improvement, Walmart Supercentre, LCBO, PetSmart, as well as a great assortment of other retailers
- Less than 15 Minutes from St. Catharines which has a bustling and historic downtown core where you’ll find charming boutiques, quaint cafes, restaurants & More
- 14 Minutes from the Niagara District Airport
- Surrounded with a great assortment of outdoor amenities such as various golf courses: Royal Niagara Golf Club, Beechwood Golf & Social House, Niagara Falls Golf Club (just to name a few) as well as Gibson Lake, Mel Swart Lake Gibson Conservation Park, Glenridge Quarry Naturalization Site, Short Hills Provincial Park and many other activities that can be found in the surrounding area!
- The Artisan Ridge community is being developed by Marydel Homes who possesses more than 25 years of experience in new home construction!
Developer: Marydel Homes
Address: 1534 Beaverdams Rd, Thorold
Nearest Intersection: Beaverdams Rd & Collier Rd S
Pricing: Starting From The High $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Home Types: Two Bedroom – Four Bedroom Detached Homes
Home Sizes: 1,080 sq ft – 2,600 sq ft
Deposit Structure: $15,000 on Signing // $15,000 in 30 Days // $10,000 in 60 Days // $10,000 in 90 Days
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Features & Finishes: Natural Engineered Hardwood Flooring, 12″ x 12″ or 13″ x 13″ Ceramic Tiles in Foyer, Kitchen, Laundry & Powder Room, Arborite Kitchen Countertops, 9ft Ceilings on Main Floor, 8ft Ceilings on Second Floor, Luxury Oak Staircase with Solid Oak Railings & More
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements