Introducing 888 Dupont Street Condos, a brand new condo development coming to the Dovercourt neighbourhood in Toronto. Located right by the intersection of Dupont Street and Ossington Ave, this brand new mixed-use condo development is just minutes away from Subway Stations, TTC Transit Routes, Dufferin Mall, a number of parks, Big Box Stores, University of Toronto, George Brown Campus, and an endless number of restaurants for cafes!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR 888 Dupont St
Reasons to Buy
- With an excellent transit score of 85/100 this location gives you access to a number of TTC Transit Routes all within walking distance and or a quick drive! Ossington Station is a 12 minute walk and just a minute drive, Dupont Station is a 6 minute drive and less than a 20 minute walk. The Bloor GO Station is also just a 9 minute drive, giving you access to the GO Bus and GO trains!
- George Brown Campus is just a 5 minute walk from this development, and a quick 10 minute commute with access to the TTC Transit. University of Toronto is an 8 minute drive and a 20 minute commute with the TTC.
- Access to a number of Big Box Stores to get your daily errands done, just a 3 minute walk to Sobeys, and a 8 minute walk to Loblaw’s, also just steps away from New Canadians Lumber, Fiesta Farms and The Beer Store along with so many more!
- A number of restaurants and cafes for dining options all within just a few steps, The Greater Good, Universal Grill, Contra Café, Actinolite, Starbucks, Hub Coffee, Progress Bakery and much more!
- Surrounded with a great variety of some of Toronto’s beautiful parks, Bartlett Parkette, Geary Avenue Parkette, Garrison Creek Park, Frankel-Lambert Park, and Marian Engel Park to just name a few that are perfect for walking and biking trails!
- Dufferin Mall is just a 5 minute drive, which has a number of retail stores and other services available to you such as Pandora, Peoples Jewellers, Tip Top Tailors, Aldo, Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Tim Horton’s, Rogers, Best Buy Mobile and numerous more
Address: 888 Dupont St., Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Dupont St and Ossington Ave
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements