Introducing 8 Locust St Condos – a brand new high-rise condominium development coming soon to Toronto’s Mt. Dennis neighbourhood in the York region. Located at Eglinton Ave W & Weston Rd, 8 Locust will be one of the newest additions to the wave of redevelopment along Eglinton Avenue in response to the opening of Toronto’s highly anticipated Crosstown LRT set to be completed in 2022.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR 8 Locust Street
Reasons to Buy*
- Moments from Mount Dennis Station – a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT (set to be completed in 2022) which will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto (from Mount Dennis Station all the way to Kennedy Station)
allowing you to travel 19 kilometres faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT trip will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- You are also only 15 minutes from Eglinton West Station where you will have access to multiple TTC Bus Routes as well as the Yonge-University Subway line where you can travel South to the brand new VMC extension into Vaughan, or North to Downtown Toronto’s Union Station!
- Accomplish your daily errands with ease having Big Box Stores such as: Canadian Tire, FreshCo, Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, Metro, LCBO & much more less than 10 Minutes away
- You will also be less than 15 Minutes from the Yorkdale Shopping Centre, totalling more than 240 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry, Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton & Much More
- 15 Minutes from York University — Canada’s second largest university which is home to 53,000 students, 7,000 faculty. 6,200 of York’s student population are international students, coming to Canada from 178 countries around the world
- 20 Minutes from Downsview Park Covering 572 acres of land, Downsview Park offers an incredible variety of activities to enjoy including soccer, baseball, football, rock-climbing, go-karting, Downsview Park Merchants Market, Toronto Wildlife Centre, Festival Terrace, Scotiabank Pond Arena, The Toronto School of Circus Arts, Volleyball Canada, The Hoop Dome & Much More
- Downsview Park offers fantastic amenities to enjoy the great outdoors with the Circuit Path Walking Trail — a paved 2.7km path looping around Downsview lake, orchard, meadow and forests, the 9-acre lake featuring walkways, fountains, stone seating areas, large shade trees, and gardens
- Less than 10 Minutes to both Highways 401 & 400 — making travel in and around the GTA an absolute breeze!
Developer: Trolleybus Urban Development
Address: 8-16 Locust Street, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Weston Rd & Eglinton Ave W
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2024
Storeys / Suites: 35 Storeys / 374 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements