Introducing 75 Ontario Street Condos, a brand new condominium coming soon to Ontario St & Richmond St E in the heart of Toronto. Here at 75 Ontario Street, future residents can conquer their everyday with absolute ease having a great assortment of urban amenities just moments from their front door! Conveniently located just minutes from the King St Streetcar, Union Station, Gardiner Expressway, Top Universities (5 minute walk from George Brown College!), the Distillery District and so much more — 75 Ontario Street will be a highly desirable address for years to come!
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR 75 Ontario Street
Reasons to Buy
- Boasting a PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100, 75 Ontario Street
Condos is an ideal location for those who rely on public
transportation! Conveniently located just a 5 minute walk from the King St Streetcar seamlessly connecting you to Dundas West Station and Broadview Station, 15 minute walk or 4 minute commute from both King & Queen Subway Stations and just a 7 minute commute from Union Station!
- You are also just 3 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway seamlessly connecting you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the QEW — travelling in and out of the city will be a breeze!
- With a Walk Score of 98/100, future residents can easily accomplish their daily errands without the use of a car — NoFrills, Metro, Scotia Bank, Staples, LCBO, St Lawrence Market and a great assortment of other retailers and restaurants are all accessible in less than a 15 minute walk!
- In a city that has proven to be a magnet for growth — In all of Toronto there is 1,461,020 Million jobs — 511,200 (35%) of these jobs are in Downtown Toronto. From 2011-2016 Downtown employment has seen an increase of 69,280 jobs!
- 5 minute walk from George Brown College – St. James Campus, 5 minute commute from Ryerson University, 8 minute commute from the University of Toronto — when combined are all home to over 120,000 students!
- 4 minutes from the Toronto Eaton Centre
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Distillery District, St Lawrence Market, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
Developer: Lamb Development Corp.
Address: 75 Ontario Street, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Richmond St E & Ontario St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2024
Storeys / Suites: 34 Storeys / 251 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements