Coming soon to the Church- Yonge Corridor neighbourhood, 60 Queen Street East Condos. A brand new condominium development located right at the intersection of Queen Street East and Church St. This brand new development is in the perfect location, situated in an area possessing a perfect transit score and walk score. Being one of the central locations in the city, residents will be situated just steps away from the finest shopping, dining and entertainment that the city has to offer!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR 60 Queen St E
Reasons to Buy*
- This location is in the centre of the city, with an exceptional walk score of 99/100 making this location a walker’s paradise. You are able to get your daily errands done easily without a car. Making you just moments away from the finest areas of Downtown Toronto, The Garden District, Financial District and St. Lawrence are just steps away.
- For all your shopping needs Eaton Centre is just a 5 minute walk from this development. Along the way on the walk you also have access to a number of stores, and Dundas Square, where there are a number of options for entertainment and dining.
- Residents will also have access to world-class transit, since this location possesses a transit score of 100/100. There are a number of streetcar options, and TTC routes where you can easily get to the Queen Subway Station. With easy access to useful transit routes residents are able to travel throughout downtown Toronto, and the rest of the GTA!
- Ryerson University is just less than a 10 minute walk from the condo development, Ryerson University student admissions number continues to grow yearly, meaning thousands of students will be in need of off campus housing.
- University of Toronto- St. George Campus is just an 8 minute commute, this university is home to over 54,000 students, making these condos perfect for off campus housing.
- This location is perfect for those who are looking to experience the city life in the core of Downtown Toronto. You will be surrounded by a number of schools, restaurants stores and parks. Parks such as Moss Park, St. James Park, High Park and Cloud Parks to name a few. Along with an endless list of entertainment options with live entertainment constantly taking place at Dundas Square
Address: 60 Queen Street East, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Queen Street East & Church St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 57 Storeys / 445 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements