Be apart of a bold and visionary mixed-use community in the heart of Mississauga! Introducing Square One District, the largest mixed-use downtown development in Canadian history covering 130-Acres of land, surrounding Square One Shopping Centre, and will feature 18,000 residential units, office and retail space, parks and community facilities. Future residents will be moments from Square One Shopping Centre, Sheridan College, MiWay Transit, GO Transit, Major Highways, the upcoming Hurontario LRT, fantastic dining and entertainment options and so much more that this brand new community will provide. Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $400’s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Square One District
Reasons to Buy
- Be apart of Canada’s Largest Development In History! 130-Acres of land surrounding Square One Shopping Centre will be completely transformed and Square One District is the perfect opportunity to be one of the first to purchase in one of the most exciting communities yet!
- This grand development will be bringing 37 new Residential Towers which are to house approximately 18,000 residents!
- There will be thousands of new jobs in Mississauga’s Downtown with the introduction of brand new Office Towers
- Brand new Retail and Restaurants means even more variety of entertainment options!
- The first of many condominiums to come, Square One District will be located directly across from Sheridan College which has recently gone through a massive expansion that will add an additional 3,200 students to its campus. Total enrolment for the campus is now at 5,500 students!
- You will be steps from Square One Shopping Centre (Ontario’s largest shopping centre!) boasting over 2,200,000 sq ft of retail space with more than 360 stores and services for you to enjoy
- Square One will also be home to a stop along the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) which will feature 22 Stops travelling along 18km along Hurontario, seamlessly connecting you to Brampton and Mississauga (Set to be completed in 2024)
- Mississauga neighbours Toronto and is currently the sixth most populated city in Canada. The GTA is also growing at a rate of over 100,000 persons per year according to Stats Canada leaving Mississauga in a prime position to harbour a part of that growth
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just 3 minutes from Highway 403 seamlessly connecting you to Highways 401, 410, & 407
- You will be within walking distance to Celebration Square, YMCA, Central Library, Cineplex Cinemas, Whole Foods Market, a great assortment of dining options and so much more!
Developer: Daniels Corporation & Oxford Properties
Address: 4220 Living Arts Drive, Mississauga
Nearest Intersection: Confederation Pkwy & Rathburn Rd
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2024
Storeys / Suites: 48 Storeys / 575 Suites (Tower 1)
Suite Types: Studios – Two Bedroom + Den Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements