Introducing 411 Victoria Park, a brand new condo and townhouse development coming soon close to the intersection of Victoria Park and Gerrard St. This location possesses a great walk score of 88, and an excellent transit score of 84. Making it easy for residents to be able to get around the city through the transit, being just minutes away from the Victoria Park Subway Station. Residents will have easy access to the Don Valley Parkway, and will be walking distance from the Toronto Public Library, and along with a number of retail stores and dining options!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR 411 Victoria Park Ave Condos & Towns
Reasons to Buy
- In an 8 minute walk, residents will have access to the Victoria Park Subway Station, giving residents access to the TTC, and they will be located just steps away from the bus stop, giving easy access to a number of bus routes, making it easy to commute anywhere within the city, and easily getting residents to the subway station to be able to travel downtown Toronto
- Along with the transit being so easily accessible, this brand new development is conveniently located in an area that is surrounded by a number of retail stores and other amenities. TD Bank, RBC Bank, Lowe’s, Canadian Tire, Metro, Lowblaw’s, LCBO, The Beer Store and many more are in all within a walking distance!
- Tim Horton’s, McDonald’s, KFC, The Quarry Café, Regino’s Pizza, Lotus Garden Hakka Indian Food, Swiss Chalet are a few of the food options in the surrounding area, along with many more!
- For the outdoor lovers, this neighbourhood is ideal, since there are so many parks nearby, along with walking, jogging and biking trails. Madelaine Park, Blantyre Park, Maryland Park, Dentonia Park, Gus Harris Trail and Warde Woods Dog Park, to name a few!
- This neighbourhood is family friendly, being surrounded by a number of public schools, daycares and the Oakridge Community Recreation Centre, with a lot of green space for sports and outdoor activities! Children’s Peace Theatre, Crescent Town Elementary School, Teesdale Community Centre, Taylor Creek Public School and Warden Woods Community Centre are a few amenities available in the neighbourhood!
- Residents that are golf lovers and are looking to enjoy a game on the weekend, have access to a number of clubs in the area such as, Crescent Town Club, and Dentonia Park Golf Course
Developer: Diamond Kilmer
Address: 411 Victoria Park Ave, Scarborough
Nearest Intersection: Victoria Park Ave & Gerrard St E
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements