Introducing Agincourt Mall, a brand new master-planned community development coming soon to Toronto at 3850 Sheppard Avenue East! This brand new mixed-use development will be located at the intersection of Kennedy Rd and Sheppard Avenue East, which will offer residents a walkable community with access to transit as well, and surrounded by two featured parks in the nearby area! Residents will have access to Toronto’s best parks and amenities that the city has to offer, along with an endless number of shopping and dining options!
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s.REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Agincourt Mall
Reasons to Buy
- Just steps away from public transit, the Agincourt GO Station is just a 10 minute walk from this location, giving residents access to the GO Station which can get residents to and from Downtown Toronto in just minutes! Residents also have access to seven bus lines, all just steps away from the development. You will be just minutes away from Don Mills Subway Station, Kennedy Subway Station, and the Scarborough SRT
- For those who have cars and drive through the GTA, major highways are just minutes away. The Highway 400, 401 and the Don Valley Parkway will connect residents to major roads, making their travels throughout the GTA a breeze!
- This neighbourhood offers a number of community amenities all just steps away. The Agincourt Public Library is just next door, the library recently had been renovated and added a brand new Digital Innovation Hub, with two new program rooms and an additional space for students to study. Along with a New Community Centre connected to the library
- An endless number of parks are in the nearby areas for those who love to enjoy the outdoors, with a daily walk or a bike ride. The 19 acre Ron Watson Park is just steps away along with Agincourt Park, Bridlewood Park, and Kennedy Parkette
- Residents are just a short bus ride rom CF Fairview Mall, which offers a great number of retail stores and restaurants for dining options!
- Food Basics, No Frills and Metro are all just minutes away, making it easy to get your errands done, along with Shopper’s Drug Mart, Home Depot and Costco!
Developer: North American Development Group
Address: 3850 Sheppard Ave East, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Kennedy Rd & Sheppard Ave E
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2024
Storeys / Suites: Twelve Towers 11-43 Storeys / 4,372 Suites Total
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites + Townhomes
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements