Introducing 1540 Bloor Street West Condos. A brand new condo development coming soon to Dundas St W and Bloor St W right beside the Dundas West Subway Station. This location is ideal for every type of resident, families, students, bachelors and working professionals. With a perfect transit score, and nearly a perfect walk score, this location is exceptional with access to endless amenities within the community in the surrounding areas. Such as entertainment, dining, cafes and parks all within the area just steps away! Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR 1540 Bloor St W
Reasons to Buy*
- This location possesses a perfect transit score of 100/100, meaning residents will have endless access to world-class transit systems. The Dundas West Subway Station is situated right across from this development location, where you have access to transportation that will easily get you to downtown Toronto and across the city. The Bloor GO Station is also just a 5 minute walk from the new condos, residents also have access to a number of TTC bus routes and streetcars, and walking distance to the UP Express Bloor Station
- With a walk score of 93/100 this location makes it easy for residents to get their daily errands done without needing a car. Grocery stores such as Loblaw’s and Fresh Co are just minutes away, along with Shopper’s Drug Mart, LCBO, and Canada Post along with much more!
- Those residents that are drivers will have easy access to major Highways such as the 400, 401, 404, 409, 427, Gardiner Express Way and the DVP, making it a breeze for those who need to drive throughout the GTA
- Residents will be steps away from a number of restaurants and cafes for fine dining and entertainment options such as, Bloom Restaurant, La Belle Managua, Kenkou Sushi, Queen’s Pasta, cinemas and art galleries along with much more!
- The new development will be bringing in over 3,000 employment opportunities for both residents and commuters, making it convenient for home owners to live and work all within close proximities
- This neighbourhood is family friendly with a number of schools nearby such as Saint Clement Catholic School, Bloor Collegiate Institute, with many more in the surrounding area.
- For those that love the out doors, looking for outdoor activities, such as sports or even a biking trail, there are a number of parks nearby. High Park Zoo is perfect for children, along with Erwin Krichhahn Park, Columbus Parkette and Perth Square Park, where everyone can enjoy the outdoors!
Developer: Trinity Development Group Inc.
Address: 1540 Bloor St W, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Dundas St W & Bloor St W
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 29 Storeys / 236 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements