Your ultimate family vacation home destination! Located off state road 192 and US 27, and near I-4, Windsor Island Resort offers unparalleled short-term new rental vacation homes just eight miles from Disney World, Animal Kingdom, and Orlando’s world-famous attractions. The resort itself offers an incredible assortment of resort-style amenities including: Clubhouse with Fitness Center, Sports Courts, Resort-style Pool with Lazy River & Spa, Community Playground, On-site Tavern and Grill, 24 Hour Manned Gated Community, Children’s Splash Pad, Full Service Concierge & Activities Director, Dual Water Slides, Children’s Splash Pad and more!
Pricing Starting From The $300s USD!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Windsor Island Resort
Reasons to Buy*
- Orlando had a U.S. record breaking 75 Million visitors in 2018!
- Orlando visitation is increasing by 3 million to 4 million visitors each year since 2009 and is on pace to reach 100 million visitors within the next decade setting itself up for the most visited city IN THE WORLD
- Florida welcomed 3.47 Million Canadian visitors in 2018 – the highest visitor count from any country to the sunshine state
- Known as “The Theme Park Capital of the World”, Orlando’s tourist attractions have drawn in more than 75 million tourists in 2018 and has kept growing annually! Azur Resort is thoughtfully located just 9 minutes from Walt Disney World, 19 minutes from Seaworld, 27 minutes from Universal Studios, 9 minutes from Reunion Resort Golf Course, and 37 minutes from Legoland
- Orlando ranks as one of the busiest American cities for conferences and conventions, with Orange County Convention Centre (OCCC) being the 2nd largest convention facility in the US hosting events that attract about 1.5 million people annually
- Orlando is home to many of the world’s best golf courses, within minutes from Island Village you can enjoy a day golfing at over 20 golf courses!
- Travelling just an hour East or West of Windsor Island Resort, residents can find themselves enjoying some of Florida’s most famous beaches in the world: Daytona Beach, Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg and further South Siesta Key, Miami Beach and the Florida Keys
- Windsor Island Resort is located just off state road 192 and near highways I-4, U.S. 27 and close to shopping and dining at world famous malls like the Mall at Millenia, Florida Mall and Outlet Malls
- Orlando is proving itself to be among the most progressive, forward-looking regions in the country, currently completing or planning investments of approximately $15 Billion in transportation infrastructure, competitive products and quality of life features
- Located 30 miles from Orlando International Airport, which has recently added a new terminal which ranks among the most costly expansions at U.S. airports at $2.8 Billion bringing Millions of new visitors
- Windsor Island Resort is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Pulte Homes, who possesses over 70 years of building experience!
Developer: Pulte Homes
Address: 1931 Summer Drive, Davenport, FL
Pricing: Starting From The $300s USD
Occupancy: April 2021 – July 2021
Number of Homes: 306
Home Types: Townhomes, 40′ Detached Homes, 50′ Detached Homes
Square Footage: 2,263 sq ft – 4,398 sq ft
HOA Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Homes Features: Granite and Tile Throughout Kitchens and All Bathrooms, Stainless Steel Appliances,
Community Amenities: Resort Amenities On Site, Clubhouse with Fitness Center, Sports Courts, Resort-style Pool with Lazy River & Spa, Community Playground, On-site Tavern and Grill, 24 Hour Manned Gated Community, Children’s Splash Pad, Full Service Concierge & Activities Director, Dual Water Slides and Children’s Splash Pad, Short Term Rentals
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements