Introducing West Oak Urban Towns, an exciting brand new community featuring Urban & Back-To-Back Townhomes offering 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom designs at Fischer-Hallman Rd & Huron Rd in Kitchener. Here, future residents will be delighted with the promise of convenient living where Highway 85 and the 401, Shopping, Restaurants, the region’s Top Universities, and so much more are all just moments away.
This Project Is Now Sold Out.REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR West Oak Urban Towns
Reasons to Buy*
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being moments from Highway 85 and the 401!
- Conveniently located just minutes from CF Fairview Park Mall which features 120 fashion retailers, stores and services for you to enjoy! Surrounding CF Fairview Park Mall, future residents will also find a fantastic assortment of Retailers and Restaurants such as: Best Buy, Shoppers Drug Mart, Michaels, Food Basics, PetSmart, Moxie’s Bar & Grill, Canadian Tire, Walmart and so much more!
- Moments from Fairway Station where you will have access to the ION Light Rail Transit (LRT) seamlessly connecting Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge, commuting through the Tri-Cities has never been so convenient!
- Kitchener will have a stop on the newly announced $11 Billion Dollar High Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr). This means residents from Kitchener can get to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in just 48 minutes. West Oak Urban Towns will be a quick commute from the proposed stop meaning residents can get to Downtown Toronto in less than an hour (Read More Here)
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years, adding 8,400 tech jobs attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto! The growth rate of tech jobs makes it the second fastest in NORTH AMERICA outpacing even Silicon Valley. Google, Microsoft, Shopify, Blackberry, Desire2Learn, Communitech all call Kitchener home!
- Population of 568,500 and one of Canada’s fastest growing communities, expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031. The KW region has the 4th largest population in Ontario!
- Tech companies attracted more than $291 Million Dollars in Venture Capital in 2017
- Home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, this is a region built on Post-Secondary Institutions. West Oak Urban Towns will be minutes from Conestoga College, University of Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University!
- West Oak Urban Towns is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Reid’s Heritage Homes, which has an established, award-winning heritage as a trusted builder of high-quality homes in Ontario, Canada for over 40 years!
Developer: Reid’s Heritage Homes
Address:Fischer-Hallman Rd & Huron Rd, Kitchener
Pricing: Starting In The Mid $300’s
Occupancy: August – October 2021
Number of Units: 92
Unit Types: Mix of Urban and Back-To-Back Towns featuring 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Designs
Unit Sizes: 752 sq ft – 1,682 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $0.23 / sq ft
Deposit Structure: $5,000 with Agreement // 5% Minus $5,000 at Firm // 5% in 90 Days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies (1 Bedroom: $5,000, 2 Bedroom: $7,500, 3 Bedroom: $10,000), Assignment ($10,000 ), Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Features & Finishes: Vinyl Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances, (Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave) White Washer/Dryer, A/C Included and more
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements