Close to the vibrant city of Orlando and The University of Central Florida, you’ll discover Waverly Walk by Ashton Woods. Located in Central Orlando at Waverly Place, families of Waverly Walk can easily access all Central Florida has to offer, including Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, and much more! Orlando also has several beautiful outdoor parks and lakes that are great for relaxing, exercise and adventure of all kinds. Whether inspired by the nearby excitement and adventure of Orlando or the tropical landscape of the sunshine state, at Waverly Walk, you’ll love the possibilities!
Pricing Starting From The $400s USDREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Waverly Walk
Reasons to Buy*
- Orlando had a U.S. record breaking 75 Million visitors in 2019!
- Orlando visitation is increasing by 3 million to 4 million visitors each year since 2009 and is on pace to reach 100 million visitors within the next decade setting itself up for the most visited city IN THE WORLD
- Florida welcomed 3.47 Million Canadian visitors in 2019 – the highest visitor count from any country to the sunshine state
- Known as “The Theme Park Capital of the World”, Orlando’s tourist attractions have drawn in more than 75 million tourists in 2018 and has kept growing annually! South Creek Homes is located just 15.2 miles from Walt Disney World, 14.3 miles from Sea World, and 8.7 miles from Universal!
- Orlando ranks as one of the busiest American cities for conferences and conventions, with Orange County Convention Centre (OCCC) being the 2nd largest convention facility in the US hosting events that attract about 1.5 million people annually
- Orlando is proving itself to be among the most progressive, forward-looking regions in the country, currently completing or planning investments of approximately $15 Billion in transportation infrastructure, competitive products and quality of life features
- Thanks to a strong economy, Orlando’s rental market continues to boom. It is consistently named as one of the best rental markets in the nation and the #1 place in Florida to buy a profitable rental property. While tourism is one of the driving forces in the local economy, Orlando is also an important high-tech & healthcare hub continually ranking top in the nation for job growth. Since job opportunities in Orlando are steadily growing, people from all over the country and even some other countries are choosing to move here
- This directly translates to a boom in rental income as there is a resultant increase in the demand for both residential and commercial property rentals, and this means more steady income for investors in Orlando real estate market. The soaring rental rates are good signs for real estate investors. Around 46% of the households in Orlando, FL are renter-occupied and rents have increased approximately 20% since January 2021
- From the sale of their first home in 1989 to being recognized as Builder of the Year by Builder & Developer Magazine in 2017, Ashton Woods is a builder positioned for the future. With the financial strength and management expertise required of next generation builders, Ashton Woods delivers what savvy homebuyers seek in a new home: high design, high quality and a high level of personalization in prime locations.
Developer: Ashton Woods
Address: Waverly Place, Orlando
Pricing: Starting From The $400s USD
Home Types: 3 – 6 Bedroom Single Detached Homes
Square Footage: 1,709 sq ft – 3,894 sq ft
Deposit Structure: TBA
Home Features: 6’-8” Front entry door, 9’-4” ceilings on the first floor with 8’-0” ceilings on the second floor, 17” ceramic tile flooring, Walk-in showers with tile floor and surround, Full width vanity mirror, Chrome bath fixtures by Moen, Digital programmable thermostat, Energy Efficient water heater, CRI Green Label® carpet, Designer Wellborn® cabinetry with 36” upper cabinets, Granite countertops, Designer Moen kitchen faucet with vegetable sprayer, Stainless steel 50/50 undermount sink, Whirlpool® range, dishwasher, and microwave, LED lighting per plan, (2) Hose bibs per plan, (3) Weatherproof electrical receptacles per plan
Community Amenities: Private Homeowner’s Association, Easy commuting distance to UCF, Proximity to The Greenway 417 and The Beachline 528 and more
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements