Introducing Warehouse Lofts, a brand new 11-storey mixed-use development coming soon to Toronto’s lower east side! Located at Parliament St & Queen St E, Warehouse Lofts offers a brand new take on modern living featuring an exclusive collection of 29 Live/Work lofts designed for entrepreneurially-minded residents looking for unique warehouse-inspired living. Future residents will be moments from Streetcar, TTC and Subway Transit as well as moments from the Gardiner Expressway, the Distillery District, Top Universities, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, and so much more that Toronto has to offer! Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Warehouse Lofts
Reasons to Buy
- AAA Location in the heart of New Corktown! Warehouse Lofts boasts an impressive Walk Score of 97/100 which means that you are able to complete most of your daily errands without the use of a car
- The project also possesses a perfect Transit Score of 100/100 which means that a great assortment of transportation options are all conveniently located nearby! The Parliament St Streetcar & Queen St E Streetcar are both just steps from your front door as well as multiple TTC Transit Routes. Queen Station is only a short 9 minute Streetcar ride, or 16 minute walk away, where in 2 short stops south you will arrive at Union Station
- Conveniently located just 5 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway seamlessly connecting you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the QEW — travelling in and out of the city will be a breeze!
- Just a 9 minute walk from Toronto’s Distillery District which features a great assortment of trendy restaurants, cafes, art galleries and boutiques
- In a city that has proven to be a magnet for growth — In all of Toronto there is 1,461,020 Million jobs — 511,200 (35%) of these jobs are in Downtown Toronto. From 2011-2016 Downtown employment has seen an increase of 69,280 jobs!
- 4 Minutes from George Brown College – St. James Campus, 4 minutes from Ryerson University and 6 minutes from the University of Toronto — when combined are all home to over 120,000 students!
- Less than 10 minutes from the Toronto Eaton Centre
- Surrounded with the best of the best that Toronto has to offer! Warehouse Lofts will be just minutes from a great variety of exciting venues such as the Distillery District, St Lawrence Market, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- Warehouse Lofts is being developed by a pair of highly reputable developers, The Sher Corporation & Downing Street, when combined possess over 60 years of experience!
Developer: The Sher Corporation & Downing Street
Address: 191 Parliament St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Parliament St & Queen St E
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 11 Storeys / 29 Live/Work Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 961 sq ft – 1,674 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Gym, Outdoor Lounge equipped with Gas BBQ’s, Pet Washing Station, Rooftop Event Space with Rooftop Terrace
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements