Bringing luxury to new heights! Introducing The Waldorf Astoria Residences Miami, the newest addition coming soon to Downtown Miami located at 300 Biscayne Boulevard. Standing 100-Storeys tall, The Waldorf Astoria will be Florida’s tallest building and will feature over 500 Ultra Luxury Residences in the heart of Miami. Here, residents will find themselves minutes from the best of the best that Miami has to offer including: Port of Miami, American Airlines Arena, Museums, Miami World Centre, Entertainment Venues, Miami Central Station, Miami’s Famous Beaches and so much more that the city has to offer!
Pricing Starting From The $700s USD!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Waldorf Astoria Residences
Reasons to Buy*
- History in the making! The Waldorf Astoria Residences will be Florida’s tallest building, rising an astounding 100-Storeys Tall and will feature over 500 Ultra-Luxury Units in the heart of Downtown Miami!
- A location unlike any other, residents will enjoy unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach, and the Atlantic Ocean
- Located in one of Miami’s most prestigious areas right next to the port of Miami, the bay, the American Airlines Arena, Museums, Miami World Centre, all while being surrounded with the best Entertainment Venues the city has to offer
- The Miami Central Station is conveniently located just a few blocks away from the site, allowing residents to travel to Orlando Florida seamlessly. Residents will also be located 15 minutes from Miami Airport
- Minutes away from some of Miami’s world-renowned beaches including South Beach, Surfside, North Beach and more!
- Almost 70% of Miami’s residents rent! This is because most of the people in Miami work in temporary or seasonal jobs, specifically in the tourism industry, which employs over 145,000 people (You can read more about this here)
- The tourism industry in Miami is BOOMING! Greater Miami and the Beaches’ hotel industry had a strong performance in 2019, ranking in the top 10 among the top 25 hotel markets in the U.S. according to STR, the leader in providing insights for the hotel industry. Greater Miami attracted 16.3 million overnight visitors and an additional 7.9 million Day Trippers, for a record number of 24.2 million total visitors in 2019. Total economic impact eclipsed $17.9billion with the vast majority, $16.3 billion, coming from overnight guests!
- The Waldorf Astoria is being developed by a pair of highly reputable developers, PMG & Greybrook Realty Partners
Developer: Greybrook Realty Group & PMG
Address: 300 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami
Pricing: Starting From The $700s USD
Storeys / Suites: 100 Storeys / Over 500 Ultra-Luxury Units
Suite Types: Junior – Four Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 516 sq ft – 3,256 sq ft
HOA Fees: $0.98 Per Square Foot (Includes: Water, Basic Cable, Internet, Access to all Common Areas, Valet, Building
Deposit Structure: 10% on Contract Signing // 10% in October 2021 // 10% on Groundbreaking (Estimated for Q1 2022) // 5% 1 Year from Groundbreaking // Balance at closing (Estimated for 2025)
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Leasing & Property Management Services Available
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements