Upper East Village is a new master-planned community at Eglinton Ave. & Brentcliffe Rd, in the coveted Leaside neighbourhood. With spacious condominium suites and refined town homes set amidst lush green spaces, parks & trails, and steps to an array of Leaside’s charming shops, boutiques and cafes, Upper East Village offers the perfect combination of a modern lifestyle with character, convenience, and charm. Steps to the new Eglinton Crosstown LRT Laird Station, set to be operational in 2021, Upper East Village residents will benefit from the convenience of a 60% faster transit/subway commute time, as well as an array of lifestyle amenities, including fitness auditorium, indoor pool, pet-friendly areas, and more!
Pricing Anticipated to Start From The $500’sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Upper East Village – Building B
Reasons to Buy
- You will be steps to the future Eglinton Crosstown LRT Laird Station, linking you to 54 local bus routes, three TTC interchange subway stations and GO Transit & will also be just 14 Stops to Union Station – enabling you to travel throughout the city with a 60% faster commute time!
- Minutes from ALL of your shopping needs — 6 minutes from the Shops at Don Mills, an open air urban village with over 60 stores which include an appealing mix of international brand retailers, unique specialty and food shops, fine restaurants, and casual cafes, 2 Minutes to Smartcentres Leaside with Big Box stores such as the Home Depot, HomeSense, Best Buy, Canadian Tire & More, 8 Minutes to SmartCentres Scarborough with Big Box Stores such as Walmart, Costco, No Frills, Starbucks, Shoppers Drug Mart & More
- Upper East Side is home to several connected parklands where you can enjoy biking, hiking & Much More
- You are also just steps away from the Ontario Science Centre, Goodlife Fitness, Real Canadian Superstore & much more
- A reputable Developer Team which includes: Camrost & Diamond Corp. when combined have over 50 years of experience.
Developer: Camrost Felcorp & Diamond Corp.
Address: 939 Eglinton Ave E, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Eglinton Ave & Brentcliffe Rd
Pricing: Anticipated to Start From the $500’s
Suite Types: TBA
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Features: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements