Union Village is a new Master-Planned Community located near 16th Avenue & Kennedy Road in Markham’s growing Unionville neighbourhood. This new community will feature a great selection of Traditional Townhomes, as well as 30′, 36′, 43′, & 50′ Detached Single Homes with modern features and finishes. This community is perfectly placed just moments from a number of restaurants, parks, retail stores and many other amenities like the Mount Joy & Centennial GO Stations, Major Highways, World-Class Employers, and much more!
Traditional Townhomes Starting From $1.2 Million
30′ Detached Homes Starting From $1.7 Million
36′ Detached Homes Starting From $1.7 Million
43′ Detached Homes Starting From $2.1 Million
50′ Detached Homes Starting From $2.5 Million
Reasons to Buy*
- Being located in Unionville residents will be able to enjoy everything the city has to offer such as the landscaping, the local eateries, shops and cafes, along with the city’s history! Residents will have quick access to major Highways such as Highway 7, 404 and connecting you to 407 and the 401 making it easy to get all throughout the GTA.
- Residents will have access to a number of YRT bus services with a number of route options. In less than 10 minutes residents can easily reach Mount Joy GO station and Centennial GO Station, making it easy to get to Union Station in downtown Toronto!
- Markham is Canada’s 16th largest municipality, and one of the fastest growing and most culturally diverse cities in Canada.
- Markham’s economy is diverse and includes strong industry clusters in technology, life sciences, financial services, design, engineering, and more. Here, businesses find skilled workers from around the world who are drawn to Markham for its exceptional quality of life and solid opportunities for growth. This is where fortune, talent, and wellbeing intersect. Top 20 Employers in Markham include IBM Canada, Honda Canada, EnerCare, and more.
- RioCan Elgin Mills Crossing is located at a 10 minute drive from Union Village Towns giving you access to Big Box stores such as Costco, The Home Depot, PetSmart, Loblaws, Whole Foods Market and many more. You will also have a number of retail options making it easy for all your shopping needs. CF Markville, Main Street Unionville, Pacific Mall Gourmet Centre and SmartCentre Markham Woodside just to name a few!
- Dining options are endless for residents within the surrounding area. Some restaurants are Joey’s Markville, Ambiyan, Next Door Restaurant and Pheonix Restaurant with many more!
- There are a number of options for a peaceful walk, bike ride, or a family picnic in the neighbourhood being surrounded by trails and parks. Toogood Pond Park, Bur Oak Park, Milne Dam Conservation Park, Rouge River and many more lush green spaces and parks!
- Unionville is home to a number of exceptional schools making this neighbourhood perfect for families. Some of the schools nearby are Unionville Montessori Private School, Stonebridge Public School, Unionville High School, Bill Crothers Secondary School and Beckett
Farm Public School.
- Downtown Markham is located just 10 minutes away with a number of upcoming retail space and local dining and cafe options!
- Entertainment options are endless in the area with Cineplex Cinemas Markham, Varley Art Gallery of Markham, McKay Art Centre, Flato Markham Theatre and much more to keep your weekends busy!
- This location also gives residents access to communities centres and golf courses making it a breeze to get in some physical activities! The Markham Village Community Centre, Old Unionville Community Centre and Unionville Library are all within close proximity! As well as the Angus Glen Golf Club and the Upper Unionville Golf Club.
- Minto Communities have been in the real estate development business creating and designing residential and commercial properties for over 65 years. They have made a name for themselves and continue to show their commitment to their clients. Minto Communities is responsible for building over 85,000 properties in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary and South Florida.
Developer: Minto Communities
Address: Kennedy Rd & 16th Ave, Markham
Occupancy: Late 2023 – Early 2024
Home Types: Townhomes & Detached Homes
Traditional Townhomes: Starting From $1.2 Million
30′ Detached Homes: Starting From $1.7 Million
36′ Detached Homes: Starting From $1.7 Million
43′ Detached Homes: Starting From $2.1 Million
50′ Detached Homes: Starting From $2.5 Million
Traditional Townhomes: 2,000 sq ft – 2,091 sq ft
30′ Detached Homes: 3,202 sq ft – 3,212 sq ft
36′ Detached Homes: 2,498 sq ft – 2,998 sq ft
43′ Detached Homes: 2,787 sq ft – 3,685 sq ft
50′ Detached Homes: 3,416 sq ft – 4,456 sq ft
Traditional Townhomes: $30,000 on signing // $30,000 in 30 days // $30,000 in 90 days // $30,000 in 180 days // $30,000 in 270 days // $30,000 in 360 days (TOTAL: $180,000)
30′ & 36′ Detached Homes: $50,000 on signing // $50,000 in 30 days // $40,000 in 90 days // $40,000 in 120 days // $40,000 in 180 days // $40,000 in 270 days (TOTAL: $260,000)
43′ Detached Homes: $50,000 on signing // $50,000 in 30 days // $50,000 in 90 days // $60,000 in 120 days // $60,000 in 180 days // $60,000 in 270 days (TOTAL: $330,000)
50′ Detached Homes: $50,000 on signing // $60,000 in 30 days // $60,000 in 90 days // $60,000 in 120 days // $80,000 in 180 days // $80,000 in 270 days (TOTAL: $390,000)
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements