Experience views of Lake Ontario, the Rogers Centre and the CN Tower like never before. Introducing Union Park, a magnificent brand new Mixed-Use Community coming to Front St West & John St in the heart of Downtown Toronto. An ideal location for a true Torontonian, where Union Station, the Gardiner Expressway, the Financial District, Rogers Centre Stadium, top Universities, and everything great that Toronto has to offer is all within arms reach.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $600sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Union Park
Reasons to Buy*
- AAA Location in the absolute heart of Downtown Toronto, Union Park will provide its future residents with views only one could dream about overlooking the Rogers Centre Stadium, CN Tower, and Lake Ontario!
- All of your transportation needs are taken cared for! You will be less than a 10 Minute walk from Union Station where you will have access to the Subway, GO Train, GO Bus, VIA Rail Canada Train, as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes you can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes. You are also steps from multiple TTC Transit Bus Stops as well as the King St Streetcar — travelling throughout the city could not get any easier!
- You are also just a 10 Minute walk from Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity with exciting venues such as the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, TIFF Bell Lightbox The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, The Harbourfront Centre as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area!
- 5 Minutes to Toronto’s Hospital District Including Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, Mt Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital
- Minutes to the University of Toronto, Ryerson University, George Brown College & OCAD University
- Close proximity to the Gardiner Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway (DVP)
Developer: Oxford Properties
Address: Front St W & John St, Toronto
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $600s
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements