Welcome to The Southlands, Mississauga’s hottest new condominium coming soon to the downtown core located at Hurontario St & Burnhamthorpe Rd W! An investment opportunity that will surely spark your interest, The Southlands perfectly places residents just minutes from the areas most highly sought-after amenities including the upcoming Hurontario LRT, MiWay Transit, Major Highways, GO Transit, Square One Shopping Mall, Restaurants, Cafes, Entertainment Venues, Sheridan College, and so much more that this burgeoning city has to offer!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR The Southlands
Reasons to Buy*
- Steps from Canada’s Largest Development In History! 130-Acres of land surrounding Square One Shopping Centre will be transformed with the addition of 37 new Residential Towers which are to house approximately 18,000 residents, new Office Towers bringing thousands of new jobs to Mississauga’s Downtown, new Retail and Restaurants, a new Transit Hub connecting to the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) and finally a new Downtown that will rival major cities across North America. Mississauga is about to grow exponentially – do not miss your chance to be a part it!
- Located in Mississauga which is Canada’s 6th largest City with over 750,000 residents and also has 7 consecutive years of being recognized as the safest city in Canada!
- Mississauga neighbours Toronto and is currently the sixth most populated city in Canada. The GTA is also growing at a rate of over 100,000 persons per year according to Stats Canada leaving Mississauga in a prime position to harbour a part of that growth
- There are 98,000 registered businesses in Mississauga employing more than 445,141 people. The city is also home to 75 Fortune 500 Companies and 50 Fortune Global 500 Canadian Headquarters
- Conveniently located just steps from a stop along the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) which will feature 19 Stops along 18 km seamlessly connecting you to both Brampton and Mississauga!
- A commuters dream! Residents will be in close proximity to the MiWay Transit System, GO Train Station and Highways 403, 401, 410 & 407
- Residents will also be less than 10 minutes from the Cooksville GO Station where you will have access to both GO Train & GO Bus Transit — arrive at Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in just 30 minutes!
- You will be steps from Square One Shopping Centre (Ontario’s largest shopping centre!) boasting over 2,200,000 sq ft of retail space with more than 360 stores and services for you to enjoy
- Walking distance to Sheridan College which has gone through a massive expansion and now has total enrollment capacity at approximately 5,500 Students
- Walking Distance to Celebration Square, the YMCA, City Hall, Mississauga Library
- The Southlands is being developed by Camrost Felcorp. who has established its place as one of the foremost names in the development industry since 1976 by consistently leading the way in creating landmark condominiums, and is behind many of the Greater Toronto Area’s most distinctive and memorable residential communities and commercial properties
Developer: Camrost Felcorp
Address: 77 Burnhamthorpe Rd W, Mississauga
Nearest Intersection: Hurontario St & Burnhamthorpe Rd W
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements