Introducing The Saint, a brand new 47-storey condominium coming soon to the heart of Downtown Toronto at Church & Adelaide! Here at The Saint, future residents become one with the city where transportation, shopping, dining and entertainment are all easily accessible. Moments from Queen Station, Streetcar Routes, the Eaton Centre, Ryerson University, Yonge & Dundas Square and the best of the best that Toronto has to offer when it comes to dining and entertainment are all just minutes away. Pricing Starting From The Low $500’s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR The Saint
Reasons to Buy
- AAA Location — Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto! The Saint boasts a Walk Score of 99/100 which means that most of your daily errands do not require the use of a car
- A PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100 means that you will be surrounded by a number of convenient transportation options! Located just a 6 minute walk from the Queen Subway Station where in just 2 stops south you will arrive at Union Station and moments from the Queen St and King St Streetcars — making your way through the city couldn’t get anymore convenient!
- A 13 minute walk, 3 minute drive, or 1 Subway Stop from Ryerson University! Now, that might not mean much to some, but there are over 39,000 undergraduate students, 2,600 graduate students & 12,000 continuing education students at Ryerson which only has 850 on campus beds available — meaning up to 52,000 students would be in need of off campus housing (or only 1/63 Ryerson Students would be able to receive on campus housing accommodations)!
- You are also just a 5 minute walk from George Brown College and a 5 minute drive (or 7 subway stops) from the University of Toronto
- Less than a 10 minute walk from all of your shopping needs at the city’s premier urban shopping location, the Eaton Centre, which has over 250+ best-in-class retailers, restaurants and services for you to enjoy
- You will also be within walking distance to some of the best entertainment venues Toronto has to offer — 8 minutes to Massey Hall, 9 minutes to the Ed Mirvish Theatre, 10 minutes to Yonge-Dundas Square, 8 minutes to City Hall and so much more — Not to mention the hundreds of shopping, dining, and entertainment options in the surrounding area!
- The Saint is being developed by Minto Communities who are responsible or the development of 85,000 Homes & 2.5 Million sq ft of Commercial Space!
Developer: Minto Communities
Address: 89 Church St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Church & Adelaide
Pricing: Starting From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Fall 2023
Storeys / Suites: 47 Storeys / 416 Suites
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 408 sq ft – 1,014 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $0.68 / sq ft (Individually Metered for Electricity & Water)
Parking: $80,000 (Available for Suites 841 sq ft + // Waitlist for all other 2 Bed Suites)
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 120 Days // 5% in 330 Days // 5% in 540 Days
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies: $11,000 for 1 Bed // $13,000 for 2 Bed // $15,000 for 3 Bed), $1,000 Assignment Fee, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Right To Lease During Interim Occupancy
Suite Features: 9ft Ceilings, Laminate Flooring, Caesarstone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Grand 2-Storey Lobby with 24 hour Concierge and Residents’ Lounge, State-of-the-Art Fitness, Yoga, and Spin Studios, Exclusive Rooftop Lounge featuring Party Room, Games Room, and Outdoor Space, Over 10,000 sq ft dedicated to wellness: Salt & Meditation Rooms, Spa Experience including Infrared Sauna, Rain Rooms, and Treatment Rooms, Co-Working Lounge
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements