Introducing The Residences of Gordon Woods, a brand new condominium coming soon to Mississauga’s Cooksville neighbourhood at Queensway E & Hurontario St! With a fantastic central location in the burgeoning city of Mississauga, the future residents at The Residences of Gordon Woods will experience absolute convenience in their everyday lives being just moments from the upcoming Hurontario LRT, QEW, Port Credit GO Station, MiWay Transit, Square One Shopping Centre, Big Box Stores and so much more! Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $400’sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR The Residences of Gordon Woods
Reasons to Buy*
- Conveniently located steps from a stop along the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) which will feature 22 Stops along 20 km seamlessly connecting you to both Brampton and Mississauga
- A commuters dream! Being 1 Minute from the QEW means quick and convenient travel throughout the GTA
- You are also just 4 minutes from the Port Credit GO Station where you will have access to both GO Bus & GO Train transit allowing you to seamlessly travel to Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in under 30 minutes!
- Moments from Canada’s Largest Development In History! 130-Acres of land surrounding Square One Shopping Centre will be transformed with the addition of 37 new Residential Towers which are to house approximately 18,000 residents, new Office Towers bringing thousands of new jobs to Mississauga’s Downtown, new Retail and Restaurants, a new Transit Hub connecting to the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) and finally a new Downtown that will rival major cities across North America. Mississauga is about to grow exponentially – do not miss your chance to be a part it!
- 6 Minutes from Square One Shopping Centre, Canada’s second largest shopping centre, which has more than 360 stores and services for you to enjoy and has recently has gone through a $380 Million Expansion
- 4 Minutes from CF Sherway Gardens which features over 200 stores, services & restaurants for you to enjoy as well as a number of Big Box Stores in the surrounding area such as: Walmart, The Home Depot, Costco, Best Buy, Canadian Tire and more!
- Less than 15 Minutes from Humber College – Lakeshore Campus & the University of Toronto Mississauga Campus when combined are home to over 20,000 students!
- Less than 5 minutes from Port Credit, the heart of Mississauga’s entertainment hub for shopping, events, music and dining on the waterfront, where you will have over 400 unique businesses to explore
- Minutes to beautiful scenic parks that line Lake Ontario such as Rattray Marsh Conservation Area, Lakefront Promenade Park, St. Lawrence Park, JC Saddington Park and many others
- Being built by a very reputable developer, Edenshaw Developments, who strive to provide the very best design, materials, and construction craftsmanship ensuring they meet very high standards in building homes that last
Developer: Edenshaw Developments
Address: 2120 Hurontario St, Mississauga
Nearest Intersection: Queensway & Hurontario St
Pricing: Anticipated to Start From The $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated for 2023
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements