Welcome to The Highmark, the newest condominium coming soon to Pickering! Featuring a highly sought-after address in the heart of Pickering at Kingston Rd & Brock Rd, residents at The Highmark are thoughtfully placed in perfect proximity from a number of urban and natural amenities. Here, residents will be moments from Highway 401, the Pickering GO Station, Big Box Stores, the Pickering Town Centre, Princess of Wales Park, and so much more that this burgeoning city has to offer!
Pricing Starting From The $500s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR The Highmark
Reasons to Buy*
- Conquer your morning commute with impeccable ease! Residents at The Highmark are perfectly located just 2 minutes from Highway 401 with seamless connection to Highways 412 & 407 in just minutes
- Residents will also be just a short 5 minute commute from the Pickering GO Station where you are able to take the GO Train to Union Station in less than 30 minutes or you can take a number of scheduled bus routes to all over the GTA including York University, Union Station, the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, Richmond Hill and more
- Conveniently located just down the street from a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores including a Walmart Supercentre, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Canadian Tire, LCBO and so much more along with a number of restaurants, services and grocery stores
- Residents will also be just 3 minutes from The Pickering Town Centre which features over 200 retail, services, and dining options for your to enjoy!
- In just a short walk residents can enjoy the great outdoors at the neighbouring Princess of Wales Park which features Ball Hockey, a Basketball Court, Community Garden, Mini Soccer Pitch, Skate board Park, Soccer Field, and even a Volleyball Court
- Enjoy stunning views of the water at Frenchman’s Bay! Located just moments from the development, future residents will have a great assortment of parks to enjoy overlooking Lake Ontario such as Progress Frenchman’s Bay East Park, Beachfront Park, Alderwood Park as well as a variety of water activities and dining options
- Minutes from Durham Live! With a budget of $1.3 billion, Durham Live will transform this Pickering site into a top tourist hub in the GTA featuring a World-Class Casino, Year-Round Indoor Waterpark, a Giant Amphitheatre, State-of-the-Art Cinema, a Five-Star Restaurant Strip, a Luxury Hotel, Big Box Retail, a Fitness Centre & Spa, a Film Studio and more! More than just a Casino — Durham Live will bring in as many as 12,000 jobs and provide tons of tourism opportunities!
- Over the next 20 years Pickering will lead the GTA in growth with an additional 70,000 residents, 35,000 jobs, and 1,000 acres of land for business and homes & as the eastern gateway of the Toronto Region, Durham is on track to reach one million residents by 2031
- The Highmark is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Highmark Homes, who possesses over 40 years of building experience!
Developer: Highmark Homes
Address: 1640 Kingston Rd, Pickering
Nearest Intersection: Kingston Rd & Brock Rd, Pickering
Pricing: Starting From The $500s
Storeys / Suites: 17 Storeys / 346 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom + Den Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Indoor and Outdoor Fitness Facilities, Co-Working Space and more
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements