Introducing The Bright Building, an exciting new condominium offering a tasteful mix of form and function, perfectly located in the heart of the Creative Capital of Canada! Located at King St W & Wellington St in the heart of Downtown Kitchener, The Bright Building provides residents with a highly sought after address where you will be within close proximity from the region’s Top Post-Secondary Schools, ION Light Rail Transit, the Kitchener Train Station, Google’s Kitchener Campus and so much more. Located in one of Canada’s fastest growing communities and Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market – the KW region is the perfect place for your next investment!
Pricing Starting From $649,900!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR The Bright Building
Reasons to Buy*
- Walking distance from Google’s Kitchener Campus which is now home to over 14,000 employees and remains committed to expansion plans for a fourth building on Breithaupt St
- Home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, the KW region is built on Post-Secondary Institutions. The Bright Building will be just a 9 minute walk from the School of Pharmacy at the University of Waterloo and less than a 10 minute drive from the new Conestoga College Downtown Campus, Wilfrid Laurier University, and the University of Waterloo!
- Residents at The Bright Building will be walking distance from a stop along the ION Light Rail Transit Line which seamlessly connects Waterloo, Kitchener and Cambridge with a total of 19 stations along the route. Commuting through the Tri-Cities has never been so convenient!
- Residents will also be just a 4 minute drive from the Kitchener Train Station which offers both GO Train & VIA Rail transit
- Kitchener will have a stop on the newly announced $11 Billion Dollar High Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr). This means residents from Kitchener can get to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in just 48 minutes! DTK2 will be a short 3 minute commute or 12 minute walk from the proposed stop meaning residents can get to Downtown Toronto in less than an hour without the use of a car (Read More Here)
- Population of 568,500 and one of Canada’s fastest growing communities, expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031. The KW region has the 4th largest population in Ontario!
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years adding 8,400 tech jobs attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto! The growth rate of tech jobs makes it the Second Fastest in NORTH AMERICA outpacing even Silicon Valley. Google, Microsoft, Shopify, Blackberry, Desire2Learn, Communitech all call Kitchener home
- Tech companies attracted more than $291 Million Dollars in Venture Capital in 2017
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just 5 minutes from Highway 7, and 8 minutes from Highway 8 seamlessly connecting you to Highway 401 in just minutes!
- 18 Minutes from the Region of Waterloo International Airport
- Conveniently located just 10 minutes from CF Fairview Park Mall which features 120 fashion retailers, stores and services for you to enjoy! Surrounding CF Fairview Park Mall, future residents will also find a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores, Restaurants, and other retailers such as: Best Buy, Shoppers Drug Mart, Michaels, Food Basics, PetSmart, Moxie’s Bar & Grill, Canadian Tire, Walmart and so much more!
Developer: HIP Developments
Address: 749 King St W, Kitchener
Nearest Intersection: King St W & Wellington St
Pricing: Starting From The $400s
Occupancy: May 2023
Suite Types: Studio – One Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 457 sq ft – 959 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.50/sq ft (Includes: High Speed Internet (with Bell) with router as well as full in-suite tech package, On-site Management; Elevator Service; Fire Inspection Grounds Maintenance; Housekeeping/Cleaning (Common Elements only); Heating/Air Conditioning Maintenance (Common Elements only); Water Treatment Services; Waste Disposal)
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // Balance to 20% on Occupancy
Incentives:* Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies ($5,000), Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Right To Lease During Occupancy
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Lounge including library, café and fireplace seating areas, Outdoor Terrace with two saunas, grand communal table, lounge area, outdoor kitchen/bar and trellis/shade coverings, Ground level public/private amenity space with outdoor patio, Linear landscaped parkette and art-walk
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements