Welcome to The Boatworks Towns in Whitby, an exciting collection of Luxury Townhomes coming soon to the Port Whitby neighbourhood at Brock St S & Watson St! Here, residents will enjoy life right by the lake all while having easy and convenient access to a number of urban amenities! Located just moments from the Whitby GO Station, Highways 401 & 412, Oshawa Centre, Durham Live, Whitby Entertainment Centrum, Durham College and so much more.
Pricing Starting From The Low $600s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR The Boatworks Towns
Reasons to Buy
- Located in the Port Whitby neighbourhood, The Boatworks Towns offers an incredible opportunity to live steps away from the stunning Whitby Harbour! Here, residents can enjoy the Avalon Lounge located in the Marina or take in the extensive waterfront with a stroll or bike ride along the Waterfront Trail. Restaurants, banking and other amenities are also only steps away!
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease! Residents at The Boatworks will be perfectly placed just 2 minutes from Highway 401 and 5 Minutes to Highway 412 — travelling throughout the GTA will be a breeze!
- Residents are also conveniently located just a 3 minute commute from the Whitby GO Station where you are able to take the GO Train to Union Station in less than 30 minutes or you can take a number of scheduled bus routes to all over the GTA including York University, Union Station, the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, Richmond Hill and more!
- 10 Minutes from all of your shopping needs at the largest shopping centre in the Durham Region, Oshawa Centre, which features over 230 stores, services, and dining options for you to enjoy
- You will be minutes away from the upcoming Durham Live! With a budget of $1.3 billion, Durham Live will transform this Pickering site into a top tourist hub in the GTA. It will include: a World-Class Casino, Year-Round Indoor Waterpark, a Giant Amphitheatre, State-of-the-Art Cinema, a Five-Star Restaurant Strip, a Luxury Hotel, Big Box Retail, a Fitness Centre & Spa, a Film Studio & More! More than just a Casino — Durham Live will bring in as many as 12,000 jobs & provide tons of tourism opportunities!
- 6 Minutes from all of your entertainment and dining needs at the Whitby Entertainment Centrum with venues like Landmark Cinemas, Jack Astor’s, Milestones, Shoeless Joe’s, Putting Edge and more
- Less than 15 minutes from Durham College & Centennial College when combined are home to over 20,000 students
- Close proximity to numerous parks that run along Lake Ontario— Whitby Lions Promenade, Windsor Bay Park, Lake Park, Kiwanis Heydenshore Park & Gordon Richards Park are all less than 5 Minutes away
- The Boatworks Towns is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Andrin, who possesses 30 years of experience and have completed over 5,000 homes across the GTA and beyond!
Address: Watson St & Brock St S, Whitby
Pricing: Starting From The Low $600’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Number of Homes: TBA
Home Types: Back-to-Back Towns, Condo Towns, Dual Front Towns, Freehold Towns and Wide Towns
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Features & Finishes: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements