The creative juices are still flowing in Toronto’s Regent Park! Meet Artsy, the newest condominium joining the Award Winning Regent Park in Toronto’s East End at Dundas St E & River St. Here at Artsy, future residents will experience a redeveloped community that suites their lifestyles in more ways than just one with brand new commercial spaces and community facilities all while have access to must-have amenities. Located just steps from multiple TTC Bus and Streetcar Routes, moments from the Gardiner Expressway, Don Valley Parkway, Top Universities, and the best of the best that Toronto has to offer! Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR The Artsy
Reasons to Buy
- Located in Regent Park which neighbours the West Don Lands, that is said to be Toronto’s next great neighbourhood! The area is going to be transformed from former industrial lands into a sustainable, mixed-use, pedestrian-friendly, riverside community and will feature 6,000 new residential units, ample employment and commercial space, at least one elementary school and two child-care centres!
- Boasting a perfect Transit Score of 100/100, The Artsy is perfectly positioned for all of your public transportation needs! Located just steps from multiple TTC Transit and Streetcar routes
- Conveniently located just 5 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway seamlessly connecting you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the QEW — travelling in and out of the city will be a breeze!
- 4 Minutes from George Brown College – St. James Campus, 4 minutes from Ryerson University, and 6 minutes from the University of Toronto — when combined are all home to over 120,000 students!
- Walking distance to the Award Winning Six Acre Regent Park & Aquatic Centre, as well as the all new Regent Park Athletic Grounds which will features an Ice Rink, Artificial Turf Soccer, Cricket Pitch, Basketball Court, Children’s Playground and Community Gardens
- National retailers such as Sobeys, Tim Hortons, Subway, Wendys, RBC, Rogers and Shoppers Drug Mart have all decided to be a part of this growing community and all are also going to be walking distance!
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Distillery District, St Lawrence Market, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- The Artsy is being developed by a highly reputable developer, The Daniels Corporation, who is one of Canada’s preeminent builder/developers, building more than 27,000 new homes across the GTA for over 34 years!
Developer: The Daniels Corporation
Address: Dundas St E & River St, Toronto
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements