Where nature makes home feel more like home, Sutherland is a charming new community comprised of 50′ Detached Homes in Stayner, right in the heart of Clearview, located at Highway 26 and Highway 42. Here at Sutherland, residents will find themselves surrounded with the best of the best that Simcoe County has to offer being just moments from Georgian Bay, Collingwood, Blue Mountain, Wasaga Beach and so much more all while being surrounded with numerous Golf Courses and Conservation Areas, Sutherland is the perfect community for those who thrive in the outdoors!
Semis Starting From The $1.2 Millions
50′ Singles Starting From The $1.9 Millions
60′ Singles Starting From The $2 Millions
70′ Singles Starting From The $2.5 Millions
Reasons to Buy*
- Located in the heart of Stayner, Sutherland places residents in the heart of a charming town which features an exceptional assortment of shops, restaurants, and amenities all conveniently located within walking distance!
- 15 Minutes from Wasaga Beach, residents can easily spend a beautiful day lounging on the beach or enjoy the variety of dining options and retail stores in the surrounding area!
- Moments from Blue Mountain and the Village where an array of activities can easily be enjoyed! Rock-Climbing, Hiking, Canoeing, Kayaking, Snowboarding, Skiing, Golfing, Spas, Nightlife, Shopping, Dining and so much more are all accessible in just minutes — no matter the season!
- Within close proximity from Georgian Bay which features more than 30,000 islands, 2,000 kilometres of shoreline, majestic towering cliffs, endless beaches and clear blue water
- Located just 25 minutes west of Barrie and 45 minutes north of Brampton ensuring that city amenities are never out of reach
- For the golfers out there, Sutherland surrounds you with a number of golf courses including: Mad River Golf Club, Springwater Golf Course, Marlwood Golf & Country Club, OslerBrook Golf and Country Club – all of which are accessible in under 30 minutes!
- Residents will also find themselves moments from a number of breathtaking conservation areas including: Edenvale Conservation Area, Nottawasaga Lookout Provincial Nature Reserve, Pretty River Valley Provincial Park, Glencairn Conservation Area and many others!
- Sutherland is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Treasure Hill, which was founded in 2003 and has since built, and has in development, over 10,000 homes!
Developer: Treasure Hill
Address: Highway 26 & Highway 42, Stayner
Pricing: Starting From $1.2 Million
Occupancy: End of 2023
Number of Homes: 88
Home Types: Semi-Detached Homes and 50′, 60′, & 70′ Detached Four Bedroom – Five Bedroom Homes
Square Footage: 2,762 sq ft – 4,630 sq ft
Semi-Detached: $5,000 in 30 Days // $5,000 in 60 Days // $5,000 in 90 Days // $5,000 in 120 Days // $20,000 in 150 Days // $5,000 in 180 Days // $5,000 in 210 Days // $5,000 in 240 Days // $5,000 in 270 Days // $20,000 in 310 Days // $5,000 in 340 Days // $5,000 in 365 Days // $5,000 in 390 Days // $25,000 in 420 Days
Detached: $5,000 in 30 Days // $5,000 in 60 Days // $5,000 in 90 Days // $5,000 in 120 Days // $40,000 in 150 Days // $5,000 in 180 Days // $5,000 in 210 Days // $5,000 in 240 Days // $5,000 in 270 Days // $40,000 in 310 Days // $5,000 in 340 Days // $5,000 in 365 Days // $5,000 in 390 Days // $5,000 in 420 Days // $40,000 in 450 Days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Home Features: 9’ Ceiling on Main Level, Laminate Flooring on Upper & Main Level, Natural Oak Staircases, Smooth Ceilings on Main Floor, Walk-Up Entrance to Basement (Limited Time Incentive)
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements