Located in the scenic and lush town of Brock, introducing Phase 2 of Sunderland Homes! Located less than 25 minutes from Aurora and Newmarket, Sunderland offers homebuyers spacious detached singles and bungalow-style homes, many with exclusive park views on bigger lots. Residents will get to experience the small town charm and living being surrounded by majestic trees, along with a number of urban amenities including retailers, local shops, cafés and outdoor amenities!
New Phase Coming Soon!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Sunderland
Reasons to Buy*
- This beautiful small town is full of history and culture, for those who love nature and the outdoors this location is perfect! Residents will be surrounded by an endless number of forested trails, golf courses, and winter sports
- Brock Township’s location on Lake Simcoe and the Trent-Severn Waterway make it a popular destination for tourists – both summer and winter.
- While agriculture is Brock’s largest employer, a full range of commercial and industrial businesses are located within the urban areas of Beaverton, Cannington, and Sunderland.
- Sunderland, Ontario is located at the southern end of the Brock Township. Surrounded by prime agricultural lands Sunderland is home to approximately 1,200 residents. With many interesting and unique stores, restaurants and galleries, Sunderland is a destination for visitors and guests year around. In addition to the permanent attractions, Sunderland hosts many events including the Sunderland Maple Syrup Festival in the spring and the annual Sunderland Agricultural Fall Fair in early fall.
- Located just over an hour from Toronto, Sunderland will be close to the massive Greater Toronto Area market. You can access the GTA through any of the major highways that pass through the Township of Brock, including the 404 and 407 or highways 12, 48 and 7
- Sutherland is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Kaitlin Corp, who has been building award-winning communities of quality and distinction across southern Ontario for over three decades!
Developer: Kaitlin Corp.
Address: River St, Sunderland, ON
Number of Homes: 62
Building Types: Bungalows & Single Detached Homes
Square Footage: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Features & Finishes: Front Porch, Large Private Backyard, Ecobee Thermostat, Master Bedroom with Private Ensuite, Bicycle Rack in Garage, Stylish Mailbox, Pullout waste bins and more
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements