Your ultimate family vacation home destination! Located at Osceola Pkwy and 535 in the heart of Kissimmee in Orlando, Florida, Storey Lake Resort offers unparalleled short-term new rental vacation homes just 4.5 miles from Walt Disney World, 9.3 miles from Sea World, 13 miles from Universal, and 15 miles to the Orlando International Airport! The resort itself offers an incredible assortment of resort-style amenities including: Resort Style Pool, Hot Tub, Lazy River & Splash Pad, Miniature Golf Course, Poolside Food and Beverage Service, Sports Courts, Fitness Center, Additional Pool and Restroom Cabana, Playground with Shade Pavilion and more!
Condos Starting From The $200s USDREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Storey Lake Resort
Reasons to Buy*
- Orlando had a U.S. record breaking 75 Million visitors in 2018!
- Orlando visitation is increasing by 3 million to 4 million visitors each year since 2009 and is on pace to reach 100 million visitors within the next decade setting itself up for the most visited city IN THE WORLD
- Florida welcomed 3.47 Million Canadian visitors in 2018 – the highest visitor count from any country to the sunshine state
- Known as “The Theme Park Capital of the World”, Orlando’s tourist attractions have drawn in more than 75 million tourists in 2018 and has kept growing annually! Storey Lake Resort is thoughtfully located just 4.5 miles from Walt Disney World, 9.3 miles from Sea World, and 13 miles from Universal!
- Orlando ranks as one of the busiest American cities for conferences and conventions, with Orange County Convention Centre (OCCC) being the 2nd largest convention facility in the US hosting events that attract about 1.5 million people annually
- Orlando is home to many of the world’s best golf courses, within minutes from Storey Lake Resort you can enjoy a day golfing at over 20 golf courses!
- Travelling East or West of Storey Lake Resort, residents can find themselves enjoying some of Florida’s most famous beaches in the world: Daytona Beach, Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg and further South Siesta Key, Miami Beach and the Florida Keys
- Orlando is proving itself to be among the most progressive, forward-looking regions in the country, currently completing or planning investments of approximately $15 Billion in transportation infrastructure, competitive products and quality of life features
- Located 15 miles from Orlando International Airport, which has recently added a new terminal which ranks among the most costly expansions at U.S. airports at $2.8 Billion bringing Millions of new visitors
- Storey Lake Resort is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Lennar, who is one of America’s leading homebuilders and a Fortune 500 company, Lennar has had the privilege of helping over one million families move into the next stage of life with a new home!
Address: W Osceola Pkwy & Storey Lake Blvd, Orlando FL
Pricing: Condos Starting From The $200s USD
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2021
Home Types: Condos
Square Footage: Condos: 1,126 sq ft – 1,329 sq ft
Condo Fees: Condo Association Dues: $248 per month // The Cove Resort Association Dues: $173 per month // Storey Lake Club: $159.10 per month // Debt Service: $850 Annually // Operations & Maintenance: $188 Annually
Deposit Structure: 15% Deposit
Community Amenities: Valet Trash Service, Professionally Landscaped Common Grounds & Lot Maintenance, Cable Television with Internet and Landline Phone, Roof Replacement, Exterior Paint, Exterior Landscape Pest Control and Building Termite Protection, Street Paving – as needed, Gated Main Entrance, Resort Style Pool, Hot Tub, Lazy River
& Splash Pad, Miniature Golf Course, Poolside Food and Beverage Service, Sports Courts, Fitness Center, Additional Pool and Restroom Cabana, Playground with Shade Pavilion, 5v5 Soccer Field
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements