Introducing Richview Square Condos – a brand new mixed-use condominium development by Trinity Development Group & CreateTO coming soon to the heart of Etobicoke in Toronto. Located at Eglinton Ave West & Kipling Ave, this highly anticipated project will be one of the newest additions to the wave of construction projects happening in this booming neighbourhood. Future residents of Richview Square will find a great variety of highly desirable amenities just moments from their front door. Located just minutes from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT, TTC Bus Transit, Royal York & Kipling Stations, Major Highways, Big Box Stores and so much more, residents will be thrilled with all of the conveniences this incredible location has to offer.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $400’sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Richview Square
Reasons to Buy
- Located just down the street from the upcoming Mount Dennis Transit Hub which will be the first stop along the brand new Eglinton Crosstown LRT! The Eglinton Crosstown LRT will feature 25 stations and stops, running east-west across Toronto, travelling 19 km faster than a streetcar, bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- The Mount Dennis Transit hub will also feature TTC Transit Routes, UP Express and the GO Transit Kitchener line (connecting Brampton, Toronto, Guelph and Kitchener) — travelling throughout the GTA could not be any more convenient!
- You are also just 8 minutes from the Royal York Subway Station giving you seamless access to Downtown Toronto and 10 Minutes from the Kipling GO Station which features Miway & TTC Bus Routes, GO Train, GO Bus and Subway transit
- Less than 10 Minutes from Highway 427 seamlessly connecting you to Highways 401 and the Gardiner Expressway in just minutes
- Less than 15 minutes from all of your shopping needs at CF Sherway Gardens which features over 200 stores, services & restaurants for you to enjoy as well as a number of Big Box Stores in the surrounding area such as: Walmart, The Home Depot, Costco, Best Buy, Canadian Tire and more!
- 14 Minutes from the University of Guelph-Humber & Humber College
- 10 Minutes from the Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Enjoy the great outdoors! The Humber River Valley is located just down the street where you will have numerous parks to choose from such as the Chapman Valley Park, Canadian Ukrainian Memorial Park, James Gardens and others!
Developer: Trinity Development Group Inc. & CreateTO
Address: 250 Wincott Drive, Etobicoke
Nearest Intersection: Eglinton Ave W & Kipling Ave
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: Three Towers – 11, 13, 15 Storeys / 671 Suites Total
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer & More
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements