Introducing Richmond Hill Grace, a new upscale community of urban and traditional townhomes by Grand Grace Development. Located on Yonge Street & Jefferson Side Road in Richmond Hill, you will find yourself in an outdoor oasis. At the heart of this community, residents share a neighborhood connective parkette full of open green space and dedicated park lands, a natural backdrop of breathtaking views with small town charm. Numerous shopping hubs, luxury malls, restaurants and cafés are locally nearby, plus connect to the King City or the Gormley GO Station, VIVA, Highways 404/DVP and the 407 in minutes.
Pricing Starting From The $800sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Richmond Hill Grace
Reasons to Buy*
- An ecological treasure, the Oak Ridges Corridor Conservation Reserve surrounds with lush green spaces and some of the most scenic cycling and hiking trails in this 175-plus hectare beauty of nature.
- Conveniently located by all of your immediate shopping needs! In less than 5 minutes you will have access to a Food Basics, No Frills, Starbucks, Beer Store, Shoppers Drug Mart as well as a great assortment of various retailers and dining options. You are also less than 15 minutes from Costco, Staples, The Home Depot and more
- Conquer your morning commute with ease being less than 10 minutes from Highway 404, seamlessly connecting you Highway 407, Highway 401 and the Gardiner Expressway
- You are also just 8 minutes from the Gormley GO Station where you will have access to both GO Train & GO Bus Transit, and 9 minutes from King City GO which will get you to Union Station in 40 minutes
- 10 Minutes from Seneca College – King Campus
- Family-friendly community, close to several schools and educational facilities including the Academy for Gifted Children, The Children’s Montessori Academy, Bond Lake Public School, Oak Ridges Public School, and Richmond Hill High School.
- Nearby many local parks and nature activities including Ozark Park, the many trails located around Bond Lake, & the scenic Wilcox Lake
- For all the golfers out there, you will be surrounded with a great selection of golf courses! Beacon Hall Golf Club, Bloomington Downs Golf Course, DiamondBack Golf Club are all accessible in less than 10 minutes!
- Richmond Hill Grace is being developed by Grand Grace Development, focused on bringing contemporary, luxurious and elegant design to maximize space inside and out.
Developer: Grand Grace Development
Address: Yonge St & Jefferson Side Road, Richmond Hill
Pricing: Starting From The $800s
Occupancy: January 2023
Building Type: Urban Townhomes
Square Footage: 855 sq ft – 1,385 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.18 / sq ft + Parking $55/Month
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 2.5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 2.5% in 180 Days // 2.5% in 360 Days // 2.5% in 510 Days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, 24 Months Free Maintenance Fees
Unit Features: Stainless Steel Appliances, Electric Fireplace, Oak Staircase & Handrail, Smart Home Ready Pre-Wiring, Keyless Front Door Grip Set
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements