True to its name, Queen Central Condominiums provides its future residents with a desirable central location in Toronto’s downtown core located at Queen St E & Jarvis St! Minutes from the best of the best that Toronto has to offer, residents will find themselves within walking distance from the CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Queen Station, Streetcar Transit, Yonge & Dundas Square, Nathan Phillips Square, Ryerson University and so much more all while being minutes from some of the cities Top Universities, the Financial District, Restaurants, Boutiques, Cafes, Entertainment Venues and more!
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Queen Central
Reasons to Buy*
- Queen Central is conveniently located an approximate 13 minute walk, 4 minute bike ride, or 2 minute drive from Ryerson University where only 3.1% of 43,000+ students are able to live on campus which means that there is a HUGE demand for off campus housing! Ryerson will also be expanding with a new 29 Storey, 332,604-square-foot tower will be home to the Daphne Cockwell Health Sciences Complex which you can read more about this Here
- Queen Central is also less than 10 minutes from George Brown College, OCAD University, and the University of Toronto – what does that mean? 100,000+ Students in need of off campus housing!
- PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100 means that you are in close proximity to a fantastic variety of transportation options! Residents at Queen Central are conveniently located just steps from multiple TTC Streetcar Stops running along Queen St and are just a 5 minute walk from Queen Subway Station where in just 2 short stops south they will arrive at Union Station and have access to GO Trains, GO Buses, VIA Rail Canada Trains, as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes they can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes!
- Within close proximity from Toronto’s Financial District which is provides over 200,000 jobs!
- 10 Minute walk from Yonge & Dundas which will soon be thriving with job opportunities with The Bank of Montreal’s new “urban campus” for 3,500 of its employees, expected to open in 2021 — you can read more about this Here
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Ed Mirvish Theatre, City Hall, Art Gallery of Toronto, St. Lawrence Market, The Hockey Hall of Fame, TIFF Bell Lightbox, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Harbourfront Centre — just to name a few
- Queen Central is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Parallax, who for the past 35 years, we’ve developed fine residential and commercial communities throughout the GTA and beyond!
Address: 100 Queen Street East, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Queen St E & Jarvis St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500s
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements